Multifamily Outlook & Brokers - Indianapolis

8 Replies | Indianapolis, Indiana

Hey All,

Wanted to see if anyone has referrals to good Multifamily Commercial brokers for the Indianapolis and surrounding B/C+ areas. What are people opinions and outlook on the state of Multifamily investments in Indy? I have a coworker who has been doing flips; new development; town house conversions, and STR in the area. I figure why not find out about the Multi space and see if he'd want to pursue that with me too.

Thanks,

Promotion
Jamestown Invest
Build a well-balanced portfolio with CRE
Considering CRE Investing?
Download this whitepaper and learn about CRE investing from a manager with a 38 year track record
Learn More

I see listings in D areas (as classified by Sterling), and B,C areas that are a bit overpriced from my standpoint.  I do think there is a lot to offer however you are taking the right first step in identifying a Broker.

I see listings in D areas (as classified by Sterling), and B,C areas that are a bit overpriced from my standpoint.  I do think there is a lot to offer however you are taking the right first step in identifying a Broker.

Firstly, I’d  just like to thank everyone for all the valuable resources listed here, kudos to you BP. It appears to me that Xmark and tamulti.com are large apartment complex or premium unit brokers for the Indy market. Does anyone know of a agency/broker that represents properties on the more distressed side of the spectrum that have 8-12 units? Loopnet seems to have 1 or 2 pop up every three months that fit this criteria but the rest of their listings sit for a long time due to the price. Any help would be much appreciated not had much luck searching myself. Thanks again for all the help and stay safe BP!

Originally posted by @Robert McInteer :

Firstly, I’d  just like to thank everyone for all the valuable resources listed here, kudos to you BP. It appears to me that Xmark and tamulti.com are large apartment complex or premium unit brokers for the Indy market. Does anyone know of a agency/broker that represents properties on the more distressed side of the spectrum that have 8-12 units? Loopnet seems to have 1 or 2 pop up every three months that fit this criteria but the rest of their listings sit for a long time due to the price. Any help would be much appreciated not had much luck searching myself. Thanks again for all the help and stay safe BP!

Typically there's not one that specializes in one type of property as that would be to big of a limitation in my opinion. What it really comes down to is their networking connections to find when deals come up other than just loop net. I work with a lot of multi unit investors. Happy to have a conversation offline about it.