New guy

6 Replies

Looking for a good Hard money lender in Orange County. Jbl

@Lee Maneafaiga  

welcome to the site.

Theres a list of HML on the site. Click the resources tab

Thanks James looks like there are a few HML in my area. I will call a couple of them before I meet with my Realtor. Also if there is a mentor in the Orange County Cali. area, who wouldn't mind sharing some insights about the business with a newbie, maybe you have a renovation project in progress I can check out that would be awesome. Thanks

Welcome @Lee Maneafaiga

I will be starting a project next month in San Juan Capistrano.  You are welcome to stop by and ask questions if you wish.  Also, there is a local, free Orange County meetup that meets once a month primarily for networking. The next meeting is August 20th at 7PM at Round Table Pizza - 22722 Lambert St #1705 Lake Forest, CA 92630

Hope to see you there.

@Lee Maneafaiga  When looking for a hard money lender it's not necessary they be in your local area, as long as they loan in the State. Try Scotsmanguide too, they have a lot of lenders. 

@Joe Homs  what do you have going in SJC? 

Thanks Karen appreciate the info. Putting together a team for my rehabs and a good HML or private lender is vital.

thanks for the info. Joe looking forward to networking 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.