Rehab Photo Gallery

14 Replies

I had a suggestion/proposition...Thought it might be nice to create a photo gallery on BP for rehabbers or even those doing buy and holds with photos to show completed projects. I'm often looking on Pinterest for ideas, but BP would be the perfect platform to create a resource for investors to share their completed projects and design ideas all over the country. There's nothing like this out there for us. What do you think Josh and Brandon?!
Originally posted by @Rachel Gill :
I had a suggestion/proposition...Thought it might be nice to create a photo gallery on BP for rehabbers or even those doing buy and holds with photos to show completed projects. I'm often looking on Pinterest for ideas, but BP would be the perfect platform to create a resource for investors to share their completed projects and design ideas all over the country. There's nothing like this out there for us. What do you think Josh and Brandon?!

At first, I thought this sounded like a great idea, but when I Googled "Property renovation before and after photos" it came back with 31,000,000 results. This forum may be better suited to just sharing issues and problems as it now does.

Originally posted by @Rachel Gill :

@Dawn A. @Maggie Tasseron  I was thinking more along the lines of a searchable gallery as opposed to having to fish through various feeds and forums.  Maybe like a link in the Navigation Bar such as "Rehab Project Gallery".  Just a thought.  

Hi Rachel: I'd certainly take a look at it...the more photos, the merrier. How about you start it off with some of your own photos and who knows where it will go. Cheers!

As  someone already mentioned, we've got a forum where people can share their before/after pics.  I Strongly encourage users to use it, as it is exceptionally helpful in building credibility to have that catalog of your work here for all to see.

As for building a new part of the site for it -- I'm not sure that's going to happen -- at least in the short term.

@Rachel Gill - you can just create your own publicly visible thread where you insert links to the various project photos you found interesting. If you build it, they will come. And if it gets sufficient demand, @Joshua Dorkin might end up making it a "sticky" topic too. For an example to motivate you, at the top of the BP Wholesaling forum, you will see a thread on buyers lists that I created years ago ... I have a few other similarly constructed threads BTW. 

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here