Illinois Contractors

15 Replies

We currently have several properties under construction in IL. I am looking for some more contractors that have great quality and are hungry for work. If you have several projects already I would still love your information if you are open to fitting into our style of rehab. 

Let me be up front. We have 7 houses under construction currently and have a system into place for what we do on each house. We will purchase all material and get it to the house on time you will not be waiting for material. 

If this interests you please reach out to me and let's see if we can make something happen. 

Hey John,

My partner works with a company called Tried and True and they have a ton of experience with renovating REOs, foreclosures, and even do new construction. Let me know if you are interested. They only do business by word of mouth and typically only work for investors. 

Originally posted by @John Mathewson :

@Mikey Big  we have them all over Illinois. From Zion to Aurora to Maywood. We acquire everywhere so let me know where you work and let's see if we can make something work?

We are based in the Northern part of the state. From Chicago up to Waukegan and as far west as Elgin. 

Hi Mikey, did you end up finding anyone reasonable and reliable you can recommend?  I'm mainly in Chicago and Cook County suburbs - I have about 3-7 properties that either need a partial rehab for rent or full rehab for flip at any given time. 

@John Mathewson - Sounds like you have a good system in place....which is definitely the key to growing and scaling.  

Full transparency we tend to stay on the larger side of projects so not sure of what your typical scope is, but happy to help and see if it's a good fit.  

Feel free to PM me.