Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Pavan Sandhu
  • Developer
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Lost the deal before i even had a chance at it.

Pavan Sandhu
  • Developer
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Aug 24 2016, 22:36

sup guys,

I had my eyes on this 4 plex, did my research, ran the numbers, walked, biked and drove around this place, fell in love with this space but had no chance at this place. Seller's agent won't allow any showings until the 3rd. I have a chance on getting in there on the 1st but no guarantees. 

Property is selling for 375k probably needs 50k in repairs. Could serve as a rental or a fix and flip. Either way buyer is going to make bank. (1k easily a month in cash flow (before any repairs & after 2500k+) & if sold within 6-12 months would net 49k+). I low balled all my numbers and ran the calcs and compared comps.

There are multiple people after this deal and i am sure it will sell for higher than listed. Either way, whoever purchases it will make there money back.

Thinking to competition may be too tough. I've tired some other things like looking up the seller and trying to cross paths somehow but don't know if i can get ahold of him or if he'd even hear me out.

I've been sleeping on this for the past few days. Just wanted to share my story.

-Thank you,

Pavan

Tip: Do your homework.

Loading replies...