Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Tim Ivory
  • Morristown, TN
Votes |
Where to Find Private Investors for Downpayment on HML loans?

Tim Ivory
  • Morristown, TN
Posted Jun 16 2021, 13:46

Hey guys, I ought always thank you guys for all your wisdom and guidance on this site. I've learned a lot so far.

I've come across two investment properties with awesome numbers. They are both residential and in a beautiful neighborhood with solid comps. There should be no problem whatsoever getting a hml to approve the deal, each has around 100K in profit after all fees, so there is a large margin of safety to work with. Each house has arv around 340K. They are also on the same street!

The problem is, I don't have any funds at the moment for the downpayment on the hml. It'd be such a waste to see these deals pass by. I'd need as little as 15K-32K on each deal and possibly less if I can purchase one of them Subject to the existing financing.

I'd love some options. Can you recommend a way to find private financing on the deal in exchange for a percentage return? I already have a detailed scope of work on one of the properties, so already got the ball rolling, just need to get my financing in order.

Loading replies...