Votes |
Help Needed: A Case Study

Rob Bergeron
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Louisville, KY
Posted Mar 30 2023, 07:05

Help Needed: A Case Study
Hello All,
I had a novel idea that I'd offer to run comps for everyone (now) before busy season really takes off. This would be a nice opportunity for you to learn how your properties are currently valued in our market. This might open your eyes for opportunities to get a line of credit, 1031 exchange, reverse 1031 exchange, or even sell, but the main reason I want to run some comps is to see the value difference pre and post busy season. I'm going to define busy season ending September 1st. We will rerun the comps then and see how they correlate with your property values and GROWTH! If you'd like to take part. Please email me the addresses with the bed/bath count included. This will allow me to start cranking out comps. Heck, this could allow you to assess your situation and figure out a more accurate net worth. There is going to be a lot of opportunity out there, there already is. Now, we can go into it EMPOWERED! If interested, email me with the address bed/bath count and I'll crank them out as fast as I can.

"The best investment on Earth is earth." - Louis Glickman

PS: Do your personal homes too! All of our families wealth has spurned from starting with a house hack and getting a HELOC (Home equity line of credit).