East Boston / Chelsea / Boston property management

7 Replies | Boston, Massachusetts

Hi,

I have a three-unit building in Chelsea Massachusetts.  I travel 3-4 days per week for work, so am looking for great property managers to help me take care of the property.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for Property Managers in that area, or Agents who may know the area well to suggest someone?

Ezra

Hi Ezra,

I would be happy to talk with you about property management.  Most of the properties that we look after are in Beacon Hill/Back Bay and the South End, but we are looking to expand.  

Thanks,

Jarrod

Hi Ezra, I work for Real Property Management Commonwealth in Cambridge, MA. I would love to discuss your property management needs. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to learning more about your situation!

Hi Ezfra,

I have a property management company I work with directly and often ( I am a Real Estate agent) . Their new office is in Chelsea and they cover Boston and its surrounding area. Very professional and hands on prop managers. Feel free to shoot me a message and I will get you in touch with them. 

Best,

Nick

@Ezra Okon

What services are important to you?

Do you need online rent-collection? A good handyman? Someone else to be the tenants main point of contact, and to locate the right service providers as needed? High-level advertising of units when they are going to become available?

If so, I can help you. I am a real estate agent and investor located in Charlestown MA, and I specialize in using technology to streamline the real estate game for others. I can use quality software to handle the paperwork for you, and be your boots on the ground to check out tenant issues as well as locate the necessary vendors. I also create 3D tours of all properties I work with in order to market them sight-unseen at a level most agents and management can’t compete with due to the COVID-19 insanity.

Let me know if you’d like to chat.