Notes Servicers How to find them

9 Replies

I am very new to the Note Scene, Where do I find servicers and how do i chose them?   Do they need to be in my state, or the state where the property is?  I live in Michigan.

Hi David.

The servicer you pick, and there are many, depends on your needs. 

They don't need to be in the state of the asset but do need to be licensed in that state. 

What are your needs?... What kind of loan do you have? PLor NPL? Do you need them to do all the workout or just board the loan for you? 

Regards GC

@David M Rudd

First of all good luck with your new way! I think you choose correctly going into this investment segment.

Regarding servicers - I have tried few, and the best in my opinion is Madison.

If you would like me to share my direct contact with you please send me PM and I will be happy to assist.

Eran

I'm an IT guy so it bugs the heck out of me when trying to sign up with Madison.  Their sign-up portal is running on HTTP (not encrypted) with my sensitive info transmitted unencrypted over the net.  I wouldn't want that and you probably wouldn't want that either IMHO

Originally posted by @Stanley Nguyen :

I'm an IT guy so it bugs the heck out of me when trying to sign up with Madison. Their sign-up portal is running on HTTP (not encrypted) with my sensitive info transmitted unencrypted over the net. I wouldn't want that and you probably wouldn't want that either IMHO

Are you sure? I just used their system, its https.

Edit - I see you added a correction post, never mind.