• Rental Property Investor
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
Jefferson County, Missouri Property Managers

Max Householder
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Jun 20 2016, 08:48

I am looking to connect with a few property managers and/or management companies who operate in Jefferson County, Missouri (the next county south of St. Louis). I plan to initially focus my search for an investment property in that area and would like to get a firm grasp on the management side of things before I dive in looking at properties.

I have done a fair bit of Google-fu and can't seem to come up with any hits down that way. The property management companies in the city seem to have a focused portfolio within certain areas of the city and maybe a little in St. Louis County or the Metro East, but I came up with zilch for Jefferson County.

Northern JeffCo is pretty typical suburbia, but it then turns semi-rural very quickly as you get away from the 270 belt and seems to be quite different from St. Louis City & County in terms of tenants, landlord laws, etc. (which I like) so I would like someone with local experience rather than be the farthest flung property for a city-focused PM (if they'd even do it) and potentially become neglected or incur higher costs because of distance and/or unfamiliarity.

A little help? Thanks!

Loading replies...