New York City RE Meetup

12 Replies

Does anyone know of a consistent NYC RE Meetup? If not, I would like to start a weekly meetup in Mid-town Manhattan. I want it to be focused on multifamily investing and long-term buy-and-hold strategies. 

yes. Search Meetup.com. You will find one 

If you are starting one or find out about one please let us know so we can join.

Good morning @Travis Egenberg ,

BP regularly schedules meet ups in Manhattan. There are also local meet-ups in other boroughs including one in Queens that I've been attending which focuses on MF & Commercial Investing. @Levi Polter .

Have a great day!

Abel

Also interested in a NYC Real Estate meetup! Any recommendations would be great!

Originally posted by @Travis Egenberg :

Does anyone know of a consistent NYC RE Meetup? If not, I would like to start a weekly meetup in Mid-town Manhattan. I want it to be focused on multifamily investing and long-term buy-and-hold strategies. 

Id be interested in that. Did you ever get this started??? Lets connect I will send my email.

Hey guys @John Spina jr and I are starting our own REI meeting in NYC. Our first meeting will take place in Staten Island this Saturday February 10th at 12pm at Joe Broadways. The address is 4029 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10308. If you guys have any questions about it, feel free to ask me. If you might want to go but might need a ride, send me a message and we can carpool if you are interested.

@David T coello We are meeting April 28th at 12 pm at Joe Broadways. If you have any other questions send me a message.

@David T coello its 4029 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10308. Its a local bar called Joe Broadways. Hope to see you there.

There’s one I went to and it’s once a month on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. I found them on MeetUp.Com and it’s called Brooklyn Flippers & Funders Real Estate Networking Event. Check them out.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here