Columbus Ohio Property Managers for Small Apartments MFR

11 Replies | Columbus, Ohio

Hi all, I have done some research in the Columbus, OH market as far as property managers for a 12 unit 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment. I have narrowed it down to The trinity Group at HER Realtors and Northpoint Asset Management. Has anyone worked with either of them to give me some feedback on their reputation and business model?

Your information is highly appreciated.

Israel

Hey Israel, I have spoken to a fellow (Quinn was his name) at Asset Mgnt  a couple times, before I needed a mgnt co., I was impressed - now I am needing help - so I too would appreciate knowing who you choose. thanks lin

Hi Israel,

I am thinking of getting into this market. Seems like lots of investors from Israel find their way to Columbus.

I'd really appreciate if you can PM me which one did you choose, and why

thanks

Hi All, how have your experiences been with your property managers in Columbus?  Would you still recommend the ones in your prior post?  The trinity group, and north point asset ?  Thanks!!

Originally posted by @Mark Shuter :

Hi All, how have your experiences been with your property managers in Columbus?  Would you still recommend the ones in your prior post?  The trinity group, and north point asset ?  Thanks!!

I would recommend @Mitch Deminski and @Donny Thompson in Columbus, Ohio. I have personally worked with both of them

Originally posted by @Remington Lyman :
Originally posted by @Mark Shuter:

I would recommend @Mitch Deminski and @Donny Thompson in Columbus, Ohio. I have personally worked with both of them

+1 for Mitch 

I also recommend Donny and Mitch and refer to them often, if a client isn't a good fit for us. Donny's group is comfortable taking on lower-end properties that many others (including us) shy away from, and Mitch is happy to take on single-family accidental landlords clients (which we don't).