Columbus Ohio Investment team recommendations

5 Replies | Columbus, Ohio

Hey BP members! 

New Aussie investor looking for buy and hold multifamily units in Columbus Ohio. I welcome any recommendations to help build my team as I will be an out of state investor (living in Cali). My goal is to purchase 5 positive cash flow multifamily units in the next 3 years. 

Happy hunting to all like minded people.

Cheers,

Josh

Welcome to Bigger Pockets! I am a native of Columbus Ohio. I have invested in properties in California, Chicago, New York City and Columbus Ohio. Building a local team is important, always happy to assist.

@Joshua Dawson

Hey Josh, welcome to the Columbus market! 

We don't deal with multifamilies here (we source/fix/flip single families for investors), but I recommend you take your time getting to know the market and building a team! 

Multifamilies are a lot of work to manage, and if you find an underperforming asset that needs to be fixed, well - good contractors are in very short supply right now, and will need to be managed locally! It's possible - but I hope I can at least give you the challenges right now!

Best of luck,

-Sean

Originally posted by @Joshua Dawson :

Hey BP members! 

New Aussie investor looking for buy and hold multifamily units in Columbus Ohio. I welcome any recommendations to help build my team as I will be an out of state investor (living in Cali). My goal is to purchase 5 positive cash flow multifamily units in the next 3 years. 

Happy hunting to all like minded people.

Cheers,

Josh

How many units and what class? I posted a duplex opportunity in a class A area stabilized in Harrison West, a historic neighborhood of columbus