Cleveland SFR vs MFR

4 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

I've been looking into properties in Cleveland, both SFR and MFR and it seems like the majority of the value add deals that are available are concentrated in the SFR sector. I'm curious to know if anyone else has noticed this or if my analysis is off. Theres still some great stuff out there for MFR but if you're looking to add value, seems like SFR is the way to go.

Thanks!

Originally posted by @Martin Salata :

I've been looking into properties in Cleveland, both SFR and MFR and it seems like the majority of the value add deals that are available are concentrated in the SFR sector. I'm curious to know if anyone else has noticed this or if my analysis is off. Theres still some great stuff out there for MFR but if you're looking to add value, seems like SFR is the way to go.

Thanks!

Which neighborhoods are you looking at? Sometimes the city might dramatically change the value. Many times MFRs are found in neighborhoods where a large ROI is difficult. Send me a message!

Promotion
Motivated Leads
Marketing For Investors…By Investors
We Get Houses For Real Estate Investors
We help investors get more off market deals from distressed sellers.
Learn More

You have to think who are you trying to attract to get top dollar?

A SFR will attract a home owner majority of the time and would be willing to pay top dollar for their future home. A MFR will probably go to an investor and we all know investors want deals (cheap) even with a value add they will negotiate you down