Cleveland Rental Properties

10 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Good morning Everyone, I am brand new to Real Estate investing and the Greater Cleveland area. I am passionate about building a strong passive income stream, and am looking to get involved in local meetups, events, and happenings. I am 23 years old, just recently started my career in commercial real estate, and am excited to network so don't hesitate to reach out!

Also, with spring right around the corner I am in need of a new golf foursome! 

Excited to connect.

Gabe

Hi @Gabe Pelak Real Estate investing will definetly give you that strong income stream you are looking for. I see you are getting into commercial real estate. Do you think you will end up investing in the commercial space?

Hi @Gabe Pelak . I’m new to real estate investing as well. I’ve spent my career working as a college football coach and now athletic director. I’ve been educating myself as much as I can, and I’m interested in developing a network of people to help me grow. My enter strategy is to use the Brrrr method. I’m on the west side of Cleveland, and always open to share ideas and experiences!

Originally posted by @Gabe Pelak :

Good morning Everyone, I am brand new to Real Estate investing and the Greater Cleveland area. I am passionate about building a strong passive income stream, and am looking to get involved in local meetups, events, and happenings. I am 23 years old, just recently started my career in commercial real estate, and am excited to network so don't hesitate to reach out!

Also, with spring right around the corner I am in need of a new golf foursome! 

Excited to connect.

Gabe

Welcome aboard playa

Gabe,

Lots of info on this forum about Cleveland. Be very, very careful who you hire as a PM or even a Realtor out there. If you want to reach out to me I can tell you the number one person/company to stay far, far away from.