Handyman needed in West Cleveland

9 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Good afternoon everyone and happy MOnday! :)

we're closing on 20 units in Lorain and need a handyman for minor repairs, 

We have a great guy Rick Phares but he is currently going through some health problems unfortunately 

So please share whoever you know is looking for work

Also me and my partner are here for the rest of the week if anyone wants to meet up somewhere for dinner and talk about real estate

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Investor-Friendly Agents in Cleveland
Work with an agent who understands your needs as an investor and helps you find the best deals.
Find Your Agent Now

Dan of R and D Home Improvements is open and can do flooring, drywall, roofing and more.  He and some of his friends did excellent work on a roof job on one of my rentals.  Does not live in Cleveland but comes up to do jobs there during the winter.  I highly recommend him. 330-937-4568.

Originally posted by @Julian Sanchez :

Good afternoon everyone and happy MOnday! :)

we're closing on 20 units in Lorain and need a handyman for minor repairs, 

We have a great guy Rick Phares but he is currently going through some health problems unfortunately 

So please share whoever you know is looking for work

Also me and my partner are here for the rest of the week if anyone wants to meet up somewhere for dinner and talk about real estate

In the current climate we are in, with the massive labor shortages, I'd imagine it'd be impossible for an out of state investor to find a reliable handyman to work for them directly.