• Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas NV Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Investing in NorthEast Ohio

Tre' Carpenter
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas NV Cleveland, OH
Posted Oct 11 2018, 13:55

I am new to BP and have been shocked by the amount of useful articles and information being shared here to the point it has basically consumed my life the past couple days, but I am not complaining. Long story short, I have been doing residential real estate in the Las Vegas market for the past 5 years and have also done a couple fix and flip/fix and hold side projects along the way. However, I have been kicking around the opportunity to return home to NorthEast Ohio and continue investing my time and money into Real Estate. 

I plan on traveling back to Ohio next month to begin driving around and getting reacquainted with the neighborhoods and the different markets NorthEast Ohio has to offer. This far I been looking into Green, Uniontown, Mogadore and the surrounding areas, is anyone familiar or currently investing in these areas and would like to share any feedback? I have also looked into the suburbs of Cleveland but I am not as familiar with that area, yet I would be open to learning if it is worth it. Ideally I would like to fix and flip a couple properties to increase my working capital(currently about 100k) then transition into fix and holds and rental properties.  

I am also interested in building a network in Ohio as I make the transition, If you live, work or invest in NorthEast Ohio I would love to connect with you!

Loading replies...