• Wholesale Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Working with someone else!

Darieal Sutton, Sr.
  • Wholesale Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Aug 16 2015, 10:13

Good afternoon all, wanted your opinion about a dilemma I'm having. I recently starting working with another wholesaler and it doesn't seem like it's going to last, however, before a just say the hell with it, wanted to get some feedback from the community.

An associate of mine that I've know a while stated that she had a property in an area that I know one of my new buyers had interest in, and come to find out I was right and things went smooth as silk. Closing in a few weeks everything's good to go have EMD, POF Contract signed and Title should be back this week. Everything's right on schedule.

Since then I've been hammered with more properties (Not complaining) however, my problem is, I'm not getting consistent information regarding the properties I've received, and the info lacks some basic info at times, i.e ARV, Sqft, Built date, Comps, contract signed date, some don't have Photos or a drop box link, etc

I would like to present available properties to my buyers that we are working on in a better fashion than as of late, and have not been successful in having this person complete a spreadsheet with the details I require to put together an effective presentation or at least a one page info sheet. I don't like how this makes me look... unprepared, unprofessional and not serious.

Should I:

• Do my on home work on the properties taking my own photos etc...
  • How do I get the other person to give me what I need for the benefit of all involved with out being an *** about it. Which I can be, some would say i'm a control freak but what ever! 

I want to work with someone that is as committed to providing a great service for both ends of the spectrum and compliment one another. Both of us should be looked at in the highest regard when it comes to this business, or the desire should be mutual of both parties, I'm getting the feeling that it is not.... 

*** I may have just answered my own question ***

None the less, it will be interesting to read the feedback that this conversation get's and or questions.

Loading replies...