Got Their Hands Dirty in Exchange for Mentoring

11 Replies

Way to go @Felipe Carrillo and @Elmo Vincent for sticking it out for multiple hours this past Saturday and Sunday helping me with my quarterly maintenance rounds.  In total we visited 5 homes (which really helped me)...and hopefully your ears are still intact from listening to me talk on our rides in the truck. My wife says I am a chatterbox ha ha.  Thanks for all our help!

Hi Tony,

Let me know if you need any other help. I am able and willing to assist a REI that will talk my ears off. :)

Hi Tony - thanks for the invite, It was good learning about your investment strategy and future plans. I ditto Cori - let me know if you need help again!

@Tony Castronovo like Cori and Felipe said, if you need any extra hands or any help with any part of your REI business, I’m always willing to help. I love to get new perspectives and as a new investor myself, I’m always looking to get hands on experience.

Will add you to the list @Jorge Quintero . I usually visit my existing properties every 3 months and often have a rehab going for new properties. Will keep you in mind for future opportunities.

@Tony I see you are doing good with get your hands dirty formula with REI's. I am also thinking about following up your idea. I am planning to visit my rentals in Jan next year. Will see how the response going to be.

Will these work? They're my favorites, I just really like that funny "S" shape they have. 

Haha...that’s my favorite kind too!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here