Flooring contacts in north Houston?

7 Replies

Hi gang - I just moved back to Texas from Utah and excited but need to build up my contacts again. I’m mainly going to do flips in Bryan/College Station and the northern parts of Houston. Any good flooring and granite contacts? I’m used to paying about $20 a yard for carpet and that’s including pad and install for a 60 ounce carpet. Thanks and can’t wait to get more involved locally!

I might have a referral but it is not a recommendation. Counters and floors that are trustworthy are hard to find. I actually only have two contractors that I or clients have used that I recommend.   

Fantastic Floors have investor friendly prices

@Sammy G. I am always looking out for good vendors who work with investors. I tried to reach out to fantastic floors and they don't seems to be really investor friendly. Vendors who work with investors tent to be flexible and work on different schedule. These people seems to be work on office schedule and don't even try to help out or take my phone number to call back. That's not the service we look for with the vendors. They need to be open about getting more business and working close.

@Ryan Terwilliger , would you mind sharing your general contractor recommendations with me? I currently have Duplex under contract that will need significant repairs and would like to start geeting in touch with some contractors. Thanks!

Hey all my brother and I own a flooring store in Northwest Houston we are right off the beltway between West Little York and Tanner Rd. We also have some great prices on cabinets and granite. We do everything but carpet. Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Engineered Wood, Tile, etc... We work with lots of investors and flippers and we are full service. We are also a family owned and operated company let me know you heard about us from biggerpockets and I'll make sure to make you a great deal. 

Armory Floors 5829 W Sam Houston Parkway N #501

Originally posted by @Scott Royer :
Hi gang - I just moved back to Texas from Utah and excited but need to build up my contacts again. I’m mainly going to do flips in Bryan/College Station and the northern parts of Houston. Any good flooring and granite contacts? I’m used to paying about $20 a yard for carpet and that’s including pad and install for a 60 ounce carpet.

Thanks and can’t wait to get more involved locally!

Scott What part of Utah are you from? My family that didn't move here to Houston to run our flooring store still live in Orem and Park City. I did my undergrad at UVU and just recently moved to Houston about 4 months ago. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here