Newbie - Hoping to connect with locals

11 Replies

Hey All,

I'm new to Bigger Pockets and probably like most of you, kicking myself I didn't join earlier and start my journey sooner. I recently moved to the Everett area and hoping to connect with like-minded people who are focused in the Multifamily space. I believe in the power of networking and utilizing each others strengths.

Eager to get the journey started

Best,

Welcome! I agree with Dave, better late than never! I am in Everett. The market is hot right now but have seen a few prospects. Feel free to reach out.

Originally posted by @Myles W. :

Hey All,

I'm new to Bigger Pockets and probably like most of you, kicking myself I didn't join earlier and start my journey sooner. I recently moved to the Everett area and hoping to connect with like-minded people who are focused in the Multifamily space. I believe in the power of networking and utilizing each others strengths.

Eager to get the journey started

Best,

Myles, great to have you!

@Myles W. , welcome to BP. Better late than sorry. With the hot and pretty expensive market we have, the best time to invest in Real Estate already passed. The second best time is today :)

Feel free to reach out. I am always open to more conversation over the phone or coffee!

Hi everyone, our REI boat is named "Shoulda Done This Way Schooner" with a dinghy named "Better Late Than Never" .. lol. Myles, your comment was felt on a cellular level. It's good to see so many locals on BP. I'm in the Port Gardner/Rucker Hill area and I love Everett! Our goals are to network and create lasting relationships with investors, wholesalers, lenders and agents for long term wins for everyone. I look forward to getting to know everyone here, maybe we should all meet up after the lockdown for coffee. I'd love that! Have a great week, and let me know if I can help anyone in any way.

Hi Myles, and everyone else!  I'm also a newbie here and would love to connect. Virtual connections when just starting out seem really difficult for me, so I'd be interested in meeting in person, safely, for all those who feel the same.   I live in Seattle but am happy to drive to Everett.