Looking for Investor Focused Agent

8 Replies

Hi all,

Looking for an investor friendly real estate broker in the Milwaukee area. Am looking to buy a duplex or SFR this year and an SFR that needs work next Spring.

From a few forum posts I've seen about Milwaukee, it sounds like its been harder to find deals the past few months and that you need to find off market opportunities?  Does everyone feel that's accurate?  

Would love any recommendations on agents, and/or feedback on what I can expect as I try to wade through what's out there.  

Thanks!

Susan

Originally posted by @Susan Antani :

From a few forum posts I've seen about Milwaukee, it sounds like its been harder to find deals the past few months and that you need to find off market opportunities?  Does everyone feel that's accurate?  

Yes, from what I've seen.  Perhaps things will change when we get to the winter months.

Dawn Anastasi, Core Properties, LLC | http://www.coreprop.biz | Podcast Guest on Show #29

Deals have been a little harder to find, I think its mostly due to the increase in sales numbers Milwaukee has been seeing, the summer has been crazy especially when you get out to suburbs of Milwaukee.

That being said you can still find good deals with solid numbers, even more so if you willing/able to give a little TLC to a property before renting.

I agree with Dawn winter months are good months to buy. Things slow down and the properties that are listed are more likely to be in a must sell situation.

Medium erickson team 1Sam Erickson, The Erickson Team | [email protected] | 262‑271‑0251 | http://www.theericksonteamkw.com

GL susan,  we've noticed a little more competition in the last couple months on the  good deals as well but there are are still some out there if your not scared of the work and from what I understand there are still quite a few foreclosures yet to hit the market. Were also hopeful to buy more in the winter months. Follow up with @sam_erickson i understand he helps other investors from CA. 

Please send a private message, if you have any general questions.

Someone with a title of real estate broker/agent does not mean that person truly understand investors need, up keeping properties or cash flow. With that said I 

would suggest you talk and meet with several different agents and contractors.

Good luck moving forward.

Jenkins Ramon, JMWPS Ventures, LLC | [email protected]

@Susan Antani , have you set up BiggerPockets Keyword Alerts?? I set them up for Connecticut and a few more related terms, and I know a few guys in CT will respond often to new members and to members looking to connect.

At a minimum, I would set them up for 'Milwaukee' to get immediate notifications/emails when it's brought up in a forum post.

Thanks for the replies all. I've followed up with a few people already.  Much appreciated.  I was hoping to close something sooner but... bring on the winter months I guess!

@Rob Brautigam I've got the keywords flowing for Milwaukee and Madison. Are you looking at properties in Milwaukee as well as Connecticut? 

Hi Susan,

I'm a Realtor with Century 21 and I've lived in Milwaukee my whole life. I would be happy to help you find an investment property. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Jay Armbruster

[email protected]

Originally posted by @Susan Antani :

Thanks for the replies all. I've followed up with a few people already.  Much appreciated.  I was hoping to close something sooner but... bring on the winter months I guess!

@Rob Brautigam I've got the keywords flowing for Milwaukee and Madison. Are you looking at properties in Milwaukee as well as Connecticut? 

Nope, just CT. Was just giving an example.