Cody Sperber's Deal Automator

9 Replies

I just viewed a webinar from Cody Sperber and this program is called the "Deal Automator".  I was wondering if anyone has purchased this program.  I have some association with Cody Sperber with past purchases and thought for a guru he was ok.  Looking for any feedback.

I purchased the system on the 26th and I thought the system said I had 30 days to review and cancel for a refund.  When I called yesterday they said I had only 3 days to review so, I'm now forced to use the system.  I'll keep you posted with my progress.

I just saw the webinar too, wondering if anyone has any real experience with "Deal Automater" to share.  It looks like a great software and a few cool bonuses, but who know if it actually works.

Very Good Question:

This is how I answered this question to myself as a potential purchaser of this product - ( I was looking for an assignment paperwork and somehow I downloaded Cody's for free. I would say that it is a very good assignment agreement as far as non-state specific or Escrow / Title specific. I would guess it is actually superior to any out there that are for free. Cody sure knows marketing as I am now in his marketing funnel and have had 1 conversation with his sales department. Good for him! )

For a moment I felt the lure of push button marketing on the internet with instant access to cash buyers and amazing leads! Wow what a dream come true this would be? Cody has done all the hard work and all I need to do raise my hand and buy the program, right?? 

Well it is difficult to vet "Deal Automator" without actually using it or seeing this software in action and it is certainly possible that everyone who has ever purchased this is 100% satisfied.

So I attempted to track down say 6 or 7 of Cody's Testimonials from 2012 through 2015. I made roughly 17 phone calls to different #'s. I had 1 answer and zero call backs. The one conversation I had on the phone was with a tech guy who had done the mentor program and seemed happy, but oddly was using is own internet website completely independent of Clever Investor. ( He repeated this fact several times? ). 1 number the voicemail was full or 1 was unable to take a message. Positive Note - All but one have Active LLC's.

Ok - so I also tried to sign up by email as a possible home seller of the active student websites that I could find and received auto respond text message and free seller hand book ( Smart Idea! ). On one website I tried to find out about possible wholesale deal from ( 2014 ) that is still listed as available? No explanation or answer why this is still available.  

Ok - so I also tried to sign up by email as a possible buyer looking for wholesale deals. So far nothing is available?   

The testimonial student websites from 2012 to 2015 that I could find have a few possible wholesale deal listings that are 3 to 6 years old and then appear to have gone ghost for years. In researching these old deal listings a few appear to have been wholesaled while some never closed or closed in later years Full MLS Realtor. About what would be expected in the world of Wholesaling? It is truly possible these students have made so much money so quickly and easily from REI that they now do not advertise their deals on their amazing clever investor websites and do not answer or return phone calls or emails? ( All virtual ? I mean ghost virtual !)

I did finally receive an email from a student testimonial who possibly now lives out of country and is living the dream retirement. She said yes to being a Cody supporter and I thought She had 2 active wholesale deals available? No - her old primary residence is vacant and ready to rent and a *RETAIL* SFR purchase from 2014 is vacant. She could be the most active real estate investor Colorado for all I know, but I would actually guess she is buy and hold investor? ( Coming soon a tried landlord? )  

So in my final summary and analysis of Deal Automater, all I can really say is that Cody at Clever Investor is an amazing marketer but caveat emptor and your results may vary.

John     

I stumbled across this post and found it interesting since I recently acquired the Deal Automator.  It's pretty sad that you found several websites and people using it but found very little feedback from them. Sounds like the typical student that gets lured into the riches of real estate, but doesn't really understand the amount of work it takes to really get a successful business going.  I'm still learning how to use the DealAutomator and it took quite awhile to watch all the training videos.  It does really offer a lot.

On the other hand, I can't imagine being new and trying to learn to wholesale while at the same time trying to learn a system like this.  I've already done deals and I'm trying to push towards the next level and I see lots of potential in the system.  If you're seeing websites with super old deals on them, that just means that person it not being active in taking them down.  On my old website I used to remove the number part of the property address and leave it up there as "sold" so at least there was something on the website to show.  This was partially because I was inactive for awhile, but I knew I wasn't done with real estate.

All these gurus are VERY good at marketing, that why they sell systems so well, that's why they are good at finding deals and usually also have a successful business. 

It's doesn't say much about someone who doesn't answer emails from their own website. Even if I don't have any current deals, I will usually answer an email.  I've learned not to follow every shiny penny new product.  There are so many that offer a new way to find motivated sellers that no one has ever done before.  They have all been done before, just maybe not under that name.  

Originally posted by @Lavonia Q. :

I purchased the system on the 26th and I thought the system said I had 30 days to review and cancel for a refund.  When I called yesterday they said I had only 3 days to review so, I'm now forced to use the system.  I'll keep you posted with my progress.

Hello Lavonia, any update on your refund? 

I have purchased and utilized the deal Automator and can give you at least my side of what I experienced. Disclaimer in no shape or form am I am representing the deal Automator, clever investor, and/or the marketing of Cody Sperber by any means  I have purchased and utilized the deal Automator and can give you at least my side of what I experienced. Disclaimer in a no shape or form am I representing the deal Automator, clever investor, and/or the marketing of Cody Sperber by any means.  

That being said 

I purchased a beer water meter back in May 2019 prior to that I was making 1 to 2 deals every other month with Wholesale in assignment contracts double clothes and what have you. I kept seeing Cody pop up and squeeze page And webmails all Over the internet and had to see what’s up!

The deal Automator I noticed was a big push for this company clever investor on by Cody’s Sperber . After seeing the success potential the marketing  sold me.   First complaint I have about the system is there smoke and mirror gray and white disclaimers they almost contradict him selves not with the services alone more of the membership payment etc. 

What I mean by that is they lure you in with the free trial,  however, the free trial doesn’t give you near enough time to set up a website squeeze page your profile couple of direct mail mailers and any other marketing tool there is on the Automator.  That is one gripe I had, but the last.  

The deal Automator to be 100% honest with all of you is whatever that individual makes it to be. It could be the most horrible system in the world to somebody or a lifesaver to a wholesaler and or REI not only does it come with all the marketing tools one needs to be successful in the business but also has completely hundred percent free no gray white or all invisible writing training courses in depth and to the point. Now I can't speak for Sperber on his wholesaling tactics personally however his deal Automator is not so bad people. I mean, I'm not gonna run the hills and cities claiming it's validity however I wouldn't give it one star. My advice to people Who are interested in this automation is to get one or two assignment wholesaling deals under your belt or at least five to $10,000 of profitable flips before joining that being said it will give you disposable income to throw in invest into a system in which you can market however if you haven't made not even one deal at least get one under your belt through you know Facebook channels YouTube craigslist your local tax liens whatever you can do at least get one even if you have to co Wholesale with somebody

Truth to the matter is people are in constant search for that get rich quick automation tool where they could have little or no experience and just generate money and that is entirely possible however you need to perfect the craft of marketing or hire somebody who can. My advice if you could build a small team with payment of 50% or some sort of percentage of your spreads as payment .8 director of your marketing campaigns it will be that employees job to buy things like the Deal Automator that makes marketing easier and more consolidated and less all over the place Carry what did Deal Automator does is take all tools you need as an REI and consolidated into one platform

I have the Deal Automator, and I think it is worth 3.5 stars. Its CMA system is fairly accurate, but the free lead lists and the easy use of marketing and sending letters and postcards is also nice. You can generate a list and send it straight out for marketing and track it. Not sure how good the lists really are but my opinion is that it is worth the investment if your going to use it fully and consistently to run your business.

John Johnson

Lotus Farm Invest, Inc.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here