Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Leonard
  • Investor
  • Milwaukee
Votes |
Multifamily Acquisition and Management Software - Hubspot?

Ryan Leonard
  • Investor
  • Milwaukee
Posted Apr 26 2023, 08:30

Hi - I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion for what software to use for my current situation. I recently partnered with a real estate investment company in Milwaukee, WI. They do rentals and property management. I'm looking to organize the business and build a solid foundation so we can eventually start syndicating deals. We currently own 14 units but are looking to purchase a few 8-32 unit buildings in the next year or two. I'm very familiar with Hubspot as I'm currently building out a custom system for an investment company in Madison, WI. I love the customizability of Hubspot as well as its interface and integration potential. The downside is it costs around $600-$900/month and I know it will likely take me 3-4 months working 20 hours/week to build out the fully integrated system I envision. I know it will 100% serve the purposes we need, but at the same time don't necessarily know if it is worth it to "re-invent the wheel". 

We plan to do the following all within one software:

- Analyze and manage new potential acquisitions

- Asset Management 

- Property Management

- Rent collection

- Manage Maintenance Requests

- Syndications

- Store all contacts (agents, bankers, investors, etc.) 

What software (other than one I would customize, like Hubspot), are out there that accomplishes everything we need in one fully integrated system? If there is software out there, would it be dumb of me to "re-invent the wheel" and create my own customized system within Hubspot? Curious to know people's thoughts on this. 

Loading replies...