Anyone using proximity marketing?

10 Replies

Anyone using or even heard of proximity marketing? 

@Dustin Glossop - I've read a little bit about it. How do you think it could be used with REI besides selling property? I'm always curious to find new avenues for marketing!

It works for promoting your business in multiple ways. Finding people who want to buy, struggling selling a property, investors to locate properties and many many more. Placing in high traffic areas you can reach hundreds of people per day. And everyone reads their text messages. Sign spinners and placing a 4 sale sign are outdated. Technology is key these days. Can share more info if anyone is interested 

@Dustin Glossop - the ones I’ve read about only have a 300’ radius - which is great for selling.  Do you have an experience setting them up and using them like bandit signs to buy houses? Wondering how effective that is.

Mine are 400 yards. I run all sorts of messages, they are very simple to setup and use. You can change messages and see how many people are getting your messages. Then attach a link to your website or the listings to get a click through rate.

@Dustin Glossop Which specific system are you planning on using? I have no experience with it but am interested. I would think they could work quite well for rental listings.

Originally posted by @Tristan Hayes :

@Dustin Glossop Which specific system are you planning on using? I have no experience with it but am interested. I would think they could work quite well for rental listings.

You can use this link to buy them and see how they work https://asirvia.com/dgloss I can also answer any questions you have. And help with any setup questions once you receive the units. They work well for real estate and really any type of business to promote. 

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Tristan Hayes :

@Jackson Long Something like this might work to promote your medical center rentals.

Tristan, you take a look? Any questions I can answer. Great investment that works really well. Get everyone to use them. I get around 400+ people per day that see my messages. With around a 3-10% CTR

Hello everybody, of course we were working during last 5 years with some retailers implementing loyalty programs based on proximity marketing tools, and currently we are working for airports, transportation systems and other venues....

We had the opportunity to test and compare the tree main technologies availables: ibeacon, wifi-routers and Seeketing.

Not all strategies are easy to implement, and the results are very different (ibeacon < 1% of total customer engaged, wifi-router/social wifi <10%, Seeketing <70% of total customer engaged)... so more than 30 projects and six years of experience doing a lot of things... happy to share with you any detail if you are interested.

Regards

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.