Getting Things Done!

Getting Things Done!

Dan ShelhamerPro Member
Realtor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 163 posts · 99 votes
I am currently reading Getting Things Done by David Allen. It is an awesome book with great advice on how to better manage your day to day activities and free up the “mental weight” of all that you need to get done. Just wondering what apps people are using out there that coincides with the philosophies of this book? Thanks!
0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2017 · 658 posts · 626 votes
8y
Originally posted by @Henri Meli:

@Account Closed . When writing things by hand, how to you collaborate with ... folks who might be on your team and/or remote . Or maybe I'm assuming you are a one man team.

I'm a one-man team (most of the time).  However, I use email when I need to collaborate.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Dan Shelhamer

    I have not read the book, but I did hear the podcast. I can't say enough about "Evernote." Check it out.

    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
  • Lender · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2017 · 658 posts · 626 votes
    8y

    I read a book with the same title back in the 1970s (not sure who the author was).

    To this day, I use pen and paper to make lists, prioritize goals and tasks, and check items off as I complete them (focusing on doing the important stuff first).

  • Dan ShelhamerPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 163 posts · 99 votes
    8y

    I ended up purchasing the app Things 3 which is the #1 app currently for the GTD method and absolutely love it.  Only $10.

  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    8y

    @Dan Shelhamer I use a combination of Google Keep, Asana, and Trello

  • Investor · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 673 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed . When writing things by hand, how to you collaborate with ... folks who might be on your team and/or remote . Or maybe I'm assuming you are a one man team.

  • Lender · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2017 · 658 posts · 626 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Henri Meli:

    @Account Closed . When writing things by hand, how to you collaborate with ... folks who might be on your team and/or remote . Or maybe I'm assuming you are a one man team.

    I'm a one-man team (most of the time).  However, I use email when I need to collaborate.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.