Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Cole Souza
Votes |
WHOLESALERS BEWARE! REIRail NIGHTMARE, Beware and stay away!!!!

Cole Souza
Posted Nov 29 2019, 09:13

REIrail has been nightmare, both in its functionality and in dealing with their customer service. The software itself does not work well, their "deep trace" technology hasn't shown me much of anything on most of the calls that have come in. The biggest problem has been they are forwarding calls to the wrong phone number! I have several VA's who take my inbound calls, and for some reason REIrail will not stop forwarding them to my personal cell phone. It has caused major issues and caused me a lot of money. I have gone back and forth with their support department. First they were unable to comprehend that they were forwarding to the wrong number, and assured me they could make sure calls forwarded to my personal cell. Which is what they were already doing and NOT what I wanted. Now I have been going back and forth with them trying to get a refund on their pricy 500$ licensing fee. I have had REIrail for one month. It has been a disaster. The product doesn't work and their customer service is incompetent. I have called and can't get anyone on the phone, and they have been unable to understand and fix anything via email. WHOLESALERS BEWARE. DO NOT USE REIRail.

Loading replies...