Network in NC

6 Replies

hey guys,

I'm looking for serious investors near Lincoln county North Carolina. I don't have a need for any specific types. I'm just looking for local information. Maybe we can partner on a deal, or you're a contractor I might call or anything else. I'm just trying to how my network. 

Hey Dustin,
I'm a novice wholesaler in the Triad area (Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point) looking to expand my buyer list and just network overall . Just wanted to connect with another Carolinian.

Hey @Dustin and @Brandon, I'm a newbie investor in the Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point area from new Jersey just getting into buy and hold investments. We should talk and open up some possibilities.

Hi guys,

I'm a local Real Estate Broker.  I own and mange a small property management firm.  I'm originally from Greensboro and service Guilford, Durham, Orange, Chatham and Wake Counties.  I'd love to connect with you all and discuss some opportunities.

@Angie Jordan Hello! I hope your new year is going well.. I would love to link and discuss how we can benefit each other . I am wholesaling out of Greensboro looking to expand and scale my business. Since you are a property manager , I have several questions and an opportunity I would like to discuss. Let me know how to contact you.