Looking to learn in Suwanee, GA (Atlanta area)

11 Replies

Hope everyone is well out there, my name is Mack Woodward, I'm brand new to all of this. Looking to network with local real estate investors in the Atlanta area, specifically Suwanee, Lawrenceville, Duluth areas. General interests are wholesaling and fix and flip. Would love to meet some up and coming investors as well as seasoned investors to learn and see how I can help.

Thanks for taking the time to read,

Mack

Hi @Mack Woodward and welcome to the BP community. You're among fellow investors here and there is a ton of resources that will help you in all areas of your new RE education. If you are serious, you should plan on logging into BP everyday. Also ask a lot of questions because everyone is glad to help. Checkout the podcasts, webinars, blogs, and the free courses.

Promotion
Sundae
Property Marketplace
Find Professionally Vetted Properties from Motivated Sellers
Eliminate the need to hunt for houses again. We bring your next investment opportunity to you.

@Mack Woodward  Welcome, Mack!  I, too, have been looking into that area (Gwinnett County, 30044/30046/30096).  For me it's buy-and-hold rentals.  Honestly, the numbers seem crazy (prices about right, taxes nice and low, but rents CRAZY LOW), so I'd love to compare notes.

Thanks,

Chaz

Hey guys,

I am an investor who also happens to be a ReMax agent who was born and raised in Gwinnett county.  I know Peachtree Corners, Duluth and Norcross like the back of my hand.  Please feel free to contact me for any of real estate needs in those areas.  I'd love to help.  I invest there too.  I can even help you guys with offers on listed properties if you need it.  I'm an investor before an agent.  I won't muddy up your deals like agents who don't have a clue how to work with investors.  Even if you guys just need market reports or something simple, please feel free to let me know.  I'd love to help.

Thanks,

David

I'd love to get plugged in with anyone in the are. I'm in the Buford/Suwanee area and have real estate experience but am looking to do my first deal this year (hopefully a flip but maybe wholesale). We should try to get together sometime and see if we can help each other. 

I live in Sugar Hill. I have 2 rentals and currently working on a new construction. I have not invested in Gwinnett as of yet. I am a realtor as well. I guess if there is so much interest we should all meet up at a local restaurant or Starbucks and network. Networking is the best way to develop relationships and potentially land a deal.

Ok, those that would like to meetup, I'm available after 6 on weekdays and mostly free on the weekends for now. We can set something up based on everyone's availability and a central location. What does everyone think?