• Arvada, CO
Votes |
Want experienced Flipper to help & learn from in Denver area

Sheri Lowrance
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Arvada, CO
Posted Feb 22 2019, 12:00

I'm very interested in finding someone in my area (Denver metropolitan) that I could partner with and learn from during a local fix and flip project. I prefer to partner with someone that has at least 5 years experience fix and flipping lots of properties, but would consider less experience with a proven track record. I am NOT wanting to interfere with any decisions or progress in the activities. I just want to watch and learn from someone that is willing to answer my questions and share documentation and invoices with me.

What I have to offer:

• I have between $150K and $275K potentially available thru my lines of credit for funding, depending on the date and the deal.  I would want these funds returned with a sale of the property within 6 months.
  • I’m a very good project manager for computer systems (NO construction project management) with over 20 years of experience and prior PMP certification.
  • I’m great with numbers, spreadsheets, research, documentation and many other business related tasks.
  • I have 3 rental properties of my own starting about 5 years ago, have been a (silent) private lender on a flip 4 years ago, and have participated in 2 multi-family syndication deals.

I welcome questions and suggestions from others regarding my search.  

Thank you!!!

Loading replies...