South Louisiana Newbie

7 Replies

Hey everyone. I've been studying a lot and I am ready to move forward with this exciting journey. I am a 31 year old wife and mom of two girls. My youngest will start school in August and I want this to keep me busy around the clock. Everyone calls me "Google" because I am hooked on researching. Perfect for this huh? I am looking to network with people in the Larose, Lockport, Gheens, Raceland, Houma, and Thibodaux area. Please inform me if there are any meetups around the area! It will be wonderful to meet everyone in the BP group. I am super motivated in taking on this journey! "I CAN, & I WILL!" That's my mindset.

Welcome to BP and congrats for getting into REI!

It sounds like you are well on your way to enhancing your education!

Listen to the podcasts...there are lots to pick and learn from.

Read the UBG if you haven't already. Search for "Ultimate Beginner's Guide".

I run the local REIA and we have monthly meetups, so hit me up.

Haley, welcome to BP and to the industry! Clint would be a great connection for you. You can always find meetups via meetup. com or eventbrite as well. I run the meetup on the Northshore and all of those meetings are streaming via our Facebook and the replays are added to our YouTube. You're welcome to watch those too. Free to attend so the info is out there for everyone to partake in as needed. Best of luck!