Property Radar

24 Replies

Is property Radar a good site for mailing list and finding motivated sellers? And is it better than List Source?

I'm trying to mail to absentee owners, Pre- Forclosures, probates, High equity owners etc...

Originally posted by @Gilbert Gomez:

I'm trying to mail to absentee owners, Pre- Forclosures, probates, High equity owners etc...

I'm just trying to see if property radar or list source is a better option

Did you do a Google search "is Property Radar a scam?" or "Property Radar reviews"?

I have used Propery Radar for years and use it to cross reference our probate leads. Great platform to find cash buyers( 3rd party is the brown tab) at auctions, short sale listings came from there, NOD's, and we have started targeting NOD's for our Subject 2 transactions.

Great site!!

Originally posted by @Chas Fabiano :

Did you do a Google search "is Property Radar a scam?" or "Property Radar reviews"?

That's funny.

Readers ought to see who puts out that kind of crap: wannabie competitors of PropertyRader.

It's good, in fact, it's irritatingky good because it a fantastic job of providing transparent data without the bias that county records research and other data providers who mine their own lists for deals practice. I prefer info that's harder for people to access, and more expensive.

Disclosure: CEO/Founder Sean O'Toole is a friend and part of my uber-exclusive Santa Barbara Mastermind Group. 

Originally posted by @Bernie Germani :

I have used Propery Radar for years and use it to cross reference our probate leads. Great platform to find cash buyers( 3rd party is the brown tab) at auctions, short sale listings came from there, NOD's, and we have started targeting NOD's for our Subject 2 transactions.

Great site!!

Bernie - I totally agree - the site has a lot of information, for investors

we build great marketing campaigns from Property Radar

just another tool investors need in their tool chest

Michael Rae

Thank you @MICHAEL YBARRA @Rick Harmon @Bernie Germani @Frank R. , I appreciate the support!

@Gilbert Gomez If I can help with any questions, please feel free to Connect and / or Message me.

Best,
Sean

@MICHAEL YBARRA   

I see your doing big things in probates and I know you love Propery Radar( old Foreclosure Radar) thank you Sean for creating such an amazing tool that every investor should have in their tool belt( like Michael said)

@Gilbert Gomez  We have found that our mailing campaigns to absentee owners hit way better with PropertyRadar than they did with ListSource, however be wary. A couple of our lists from PropertyRadar get amazing call returns, and a couple have not gotten any calls returned. The lists from ListSource have gotten less calls, but all the lists from ListSource got some calls. It is a bit of a gamble either way, but we definitely still use PropertyRadar because those lists that hit really well get us good deals. Good luck with your mailings!

Rob

Originally posted by @Sean OToole :

Thank you @MICHAEL YBARRA @Rick Harmon @Bernie Germani @Frank R. , I appreciate the support!

@Gilbert Gomez If I can help with any questions, please feel free to Connect and / or Message me.

Best,
Sean

Hey Sean can I pull up cash sales in any specific city? 

Originally posted by @Gilbert Gomez :

Hey Sean can I pull up cash sales in any specific city? 

Yes. Use transfer search. You can also use transfer search to find all the flips to check out what your competition is doing. :-)

thanks Sean and everyone else appreciate the info

Originally posted by @Rick H. :
Originally posted by @Chas Fabiano:

That's funny.

Readers ought to see who puts out that kind of crap: wannabie competitors of PropertyRader.

It's good, in fact, it's irritatingky good because it a fantastic job of providing transparent data without the bias that county records research and other data providers who mine their own lists for deals practice. I prefer info that's harder for people to access, and more expensive.

Disclosure: CEO/Founder Sean O'Toole is a friend and part of my uber-exclusive Santa Barbara Mastermind Group. 

Rick,

I think you took it the wrong way.  The poster wanted to know more info on the company and the best way is to do a search.  I hope you and your other "ubers" forgive us small guys.  LOL

@Chas Fabiano  You may be right.

I think you can create very tight list criteria and download to Excel as needed for offline manipulation. 

They have lots of free instructional videos, however I don't have sufficient patience to sit thru and watch. I've mentioned to Sean other revenue possibilities however he's really committed to just focusing on making their product (service) as good as possible for a low price point.

If you are truly a direct response niche marketer, consider creating lists with multiple triggers for selling. Perfect storms are what make for super bargains.

Rick Harmon what are some of the multiple trigger combinations that you think are most effective in marketing for motivated sellers?  Thank you for all of your input!!

Hello BP! I am new to Property Radar, and I have a question for you seasoned users. In specific, how would a wholesaler go about using Property Radar for their marketing. I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of information that I now have access to. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks BP!!  

@Sean OToole , Wow!! Thank you for sharing that thread! Great insight I appreciate your support!!

@Sean OToole , I am sure you get this a LOT, but I was wondering if you have plans to expand into other states (currently only in NV, AZ, CA, OR, and WA)? 

Originally posted by @Sean OToole :

@Michael McCardel thanks for asking. It's one of our primary goals for 2018. Won't be in the first half unfortunately.

Sure would be nice to see Ohio added.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.