Skip Tracing, and Services

32 Replies

I have read about 20 posts regarding skip tracing and see about the same 10 companies come up.

I have a home office but I am looking for a service for phone numbers that works at least 50% of the time with proper information.  I tried to get approved for Lexus Nexus but no luck.  I do not mind if its a more expensive option just one that works.  I have seen Uccweb, find the seller, spyreal, tloxp, 

accurint, microbilt, blip leads.  Please keep in mind I have a home office for qualifying. Any suggestions on which one can get me at least 50% correct numbers? 

@Dana Nay Hello! I know it can be overwhelming trying to find a skip tracing company to work with. Really, your best bet will probably be TLO if your volume is low. You can get a $250 monthly plan with them and get 3,600 searches annually. This is great if you're just starting off and you may be able to qualify with a home office. You just need to be very careful because you can't use their data for "cold" marketing purposes. Instead, tell them that you're looking to update the addresses for people that are already on your mailing list.

Please let me know if you have any questions about skip tracing and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Thank you!  I decided to go with American Tracers they have a bulk program now, and I gave them a few test numbers (very difficult ones) and they passed.  I will let you know how it works with them in the future but I needed a company where I could pull 500 names off my lists and have them be correct! 

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!

@Dana Nay wow I took a look at American Tracers prices and they seem pretty high.  Are you just looking for phone numbers associated with a particular address or the contact information of the property owner?  

I always like to give credit when it is due....I utilized Tony's services with a test of 50 names I needed phone numbers , and I have already sold one property ! His numbers work and I just sent him another order.  Thank you, and I love this site !

@Dana Nay Hi Dana, can you please tell me why Nexus Lexus didn't approve of you? Was it because of having a home office? No business enity, IE, LLC ??? I was thinking of applying but I have a home office.

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property
Following up on this post. Have yall found a good skip tracing company? My current company is affordable but not reliable. Looking for alternative skiptracing companies

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you