Reverse: How Much?

12 Replies

I already have a price in mind. If you were to offer $100,000 cash and $2,000 a month for thirty years, how much real estate would you expect to purchase?

$2,000/mo, 30 years, 4.5% interest, is P&I for a loan of just under $400k.

i can do the numbers. I was just wondering what others thought? $500,000? $600,000? $700,000? Lets say total rent was $6,000 momthly.

Not sure. I understand the question. I guess it would vary on what interest a seller would want on their money, assuming you're talking about a seller carry?

I would say about 325k.

$625K. $100K down, $525K at 4.5% amort. 30 years, interest only for 3 years at 2K/month. What did I buy?

this package is seven single family houses

What's the asking? Is it currently fully rented or is the $6K a projection? Condition?

Marie, all fully rented with a twenty plus year rental history. Five are in your neck of the woods, Fresno, Visalai and Tulare.

Mike is this a deal someone presented to you? Or is this your portfolio forsale?

A possible deal presented to me.

Sounds interesting. I live in Visalia own properties in Visalia and Fresno if you go forward with the deal and visit let me know if you want a free cup of coffee.

Frank

sounds interesting. I personally would want to know the area and demographic. That is very important because the areas are spotchy!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here