Atlanta Help me analyze this deal

8 Replies

I'd be happy to help analyze, but yes like others have stated, we need more detail in what exactly you're wanting to know. 

I’m sorry I wasn’t really asking a question I just wanted some extra eyes on the numbers and see if it was a good enough deal , with the $280 cash flow , 13% return, and I was curious if any knew it the area but I just realized they don’t post the area in the post . It’s the forest park area of Atlanta btw

Originally posted by @Robert Collins :

@Tiffany Stevens I’m not sure but for this property let’s just say we would have to replace all of those items 

So I live in Atlanta and I am familiar with the Forest Park area. I'm not experienced in investing, but I have learn quite a bit in my research and training. In my opinion, I feel like this property would be good for a long term hold as far as appreciation is concerned, since Forest Park MAY get some spinoff of the Aerotropolis hype. Can you raise the rents in the next year?

@Tiffany Stevens I would hope so even if it’s only 1 or 2 % i would hope to be able to raise the rents if possible, do you have a prefer area in Atlanta you like investing in , & have you ran across any good property managers that are good ? 

Originally posted by @Robert Collins :

@Tiffany Stevens I would hope so even if it’s only 1 or 2 % i would hope to be able to raise the rents if possible, do you have a prefer area in Atlanta you like investing in , & have you ran across any good property managers that are good ? 

I'm just about to start my investing so I don't have any specific areas of preference as of yet. I would like to be inside the perimeter though with a 4 plex. I plan to manage it myself because that's what I already do in the multifamily industry.... so I'll spare another PM professional my harsh critiques of how to do their job and just handle it myself (lol).