Rental Property Investor · Fairfax, VT · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 3 votes
We’re evaluating property management software for a small portfolio: 2 short-term rentals (STRs) and 8 long-term rental (LTR) doors. STR is the priority — we need a true channel manager that combines calendars across booking platforms (Airbnb/Vrbo, ideally Booking.com too) to prevent double bookings, plus solid guest messaging/automation. We currently use PriceLabs for STR dynamic pricing and spreadsheets for LTR tracking.
If one system can manage both STR + LTR (leases, rent collection, maintenance tracking, reporting), that's ideal — but we're open to an STR-first PMS and keeping LTRs in a dedicated LTR tool if the "all-in-one" compromises the STR workflow.
I agree with @James Jones that separating STR and LTR systems is best. I prefer Guesty or Hospitable for STR and RentRedi or Baselane for LTRs. QBO for accounting. I know three software programs can seem like overkill, but the last thing you need is a bookkeeping nightmare come tax time. I like using Tallybreeze to connect STR listings to QBO for a clean sync.
Rental Property Investor · NYC · Member since 2024 · 52 posts · 17 votes
9mo
I've heard great things about Guesty for STR channel manager. I'd use them if I wasn't already using Hospitable, which is also great. I know both companies are consistently making updates and adding to their product.
Rental Property Investor · Fairfax, VT · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 3 votes
9mo
Thanks Lucas
I see a lot of people using Hospitable as well. With Hospitable would it be easy to include some long term rentals so I can have everything in one place?
Investor · Collierville, TN 38017 · Member since 2017 · 685 posts · 500 votes
9mo
You're already thinking about this the right way by prioritizing STR workflow first. Most of the frustration people have with "all-in-one" PMS platforms comes from forcing STRs into tools that were built for LTRs.
A few clear observations from running mixed portfolios:
STR and LTR are fundamentally different businesses
STRs are hospitality operations. Calendar sync, channel management, messaging automation, cleaning coordination, and pricing integrations matter more than anything else.
LTRs are accounting and compliance businesses. Leases, rent collection, maintenance tracking, and reporting matter most.
Any platform that claims to do both perfectly usually does one well and the other “well enough.”
STR-first systems
If STR is the priority, use a true channel manager that natively handles Airbnb, Vrbo, and Booking.com without hacks. At your size, reliability matters more than feature sprawl. Keep PriceLabs as a dedicated pricing layer rather than replacing it. Pricing engines are better when they stay focused.
In practice, most operators your size run:
STR PMS for calendars, guests, automation
Separate pricing tool
Separate accounting or light LTR tool
That separation actually reduces complexity once volume increases.
LTR side
For eight LTR doors, you don’t need anything fancy yet. What you need is:
Clean rent collection
Maintenance logging with timestamps
Basic reporting
Spreadsheets work until they don’t. Once maintenance history or owner reporting becomes annoying, that’s your signal to migrate.
The mistake to avoid
Don't compromise STR operations to "simplify" LTR tracking. Missed messages, double bookings, or calendar sync issues cost real money fast. LTR inefficiency mostly costs time, not revenue.
My rule of thumb
Optimize the revenue engine first. Standardize the rest second.
At your scale, I’d rather see:
A best-in-class STR stack
A simple, boring LTR system
than one tool that does both at 70 percent.
If you’re open to it, the right answer often isn’t which software, but where do you want complexity to live. Right now, it should live on the backend, not in guest-facing operations.
I agree with @James Jones that separating STR and LTR systems is best. I prefer Guesty or Hospitable for STR and RentRedi or Baselane for LTRs. QBO for accounting. I know three software programs can seem like overkill, but the last thing you need is a bookkeeping nightmare come tax time. I like using Tallybreeze to connect STR listings to QBO for a clean sync.
Flipper/Rehabber · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 695 votes
9mo
@Brendan Driscoll Hospitable has a good two-way sync with QBO on their Mogul plan. Not sure if you need all of those features though. If not, go with Tallybreeze.
Property Manager · Binghamton, NY · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
9mo
Hi Brendan,
I highly recommend taking a look at Rent Manager; they do both STR, and LTR. What I like most is that they are a fully functional accounting and payable system. It is also highly customizable across various fields.
Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 31 votes
5mo
Hi Brendan,
An STR-specific PMS like Hospitable would fit your needs in managing guest communications and calendar syncing across booking platforms. Might be kinda hard finding a single software to manage both LTR and STR effectively. My team uses Hospitable to manage our portfolio and it's nice having one centralized inbox for all guest communications and managing all booking calendars. There are a lot more features in Hospitable that help to easily manage STRs. Happy to answer any questions.
An STR-specific PMS like Hospitable would fit your needs in managing guest communications and calendar syncing across booking platforms. Might be kinda hard finding a single software to manage both LTR and STR effectively. My team uses Hospitable to manage our portfolio and it's nice having one centralized inbox for all guest communications and managing all booking calendars. There are a lot more features in Hospitable that help to easily manage STRs. Happy to answer any questions.
Are you happy with Hospitable so far and gad you tried any other PMSs in the past for coomparison? Sounds like it fits your needs.