BPCON2021 Attendees - Let's connect!

177 Replies

Hey everybody, in getting ready for this conference I just got my digital business card up and running. It is super easy to share and it has all of my important links to help people connect with on Instagram, Facebook, linked-in, and YouTube (you can see the link to it in my bio). And of course it has my phone number and email as well. So I am ready for super effective networking. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share that with the group because at the last conference, I got a bunch of business cards, but then forgot who most of the people were who gave me their cards and why I got their card in the first place. I want you guys to have a better networking experience than I had the last conference.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

@Denis O'Mahony we have a lot in common, just from reading your post above. I operate out of NJ with projects in Alabama as well. I think we should connect. I will follow you and send a request to connect. Have a great time at BPCON and good luck to you!!!

Hi all! I am a BRRRRnB investor from Miami FL and looking to grow my portfolio out of the 1-4 units and go into larger multifamilies. Looking forward to meeting you all in person. This will be my first in-person conference since I started investing 5 years ago.

@Joel Bongco

Hi Joel! I lived on big island for almost 5 years. I have considered going back there and trying to invest there while having my Michigan properties help support me. I’d be interested in meeting up and discussing Hawaii at BPCON

@Kip Cline - Aloha Kip, please PM me and we can coordinate a date/time to meet up in NOLA. I'll give an update on the Big Island and what's happening there. I wouldn't rule out Maui, Oahu or Kauai either! Lots-o REI opportunities in Hawaii if you know where to look 👍. Mahalo and Blessings! Joel

@Kip Cline

Oakland county right now. We are managing our buy & hold properties ourselves, so we’ve been buying close to home to get our feet wet. It’s been a while since I’ve been up to the UP! What type of investing are you doing?

Hey Everyone! I am a huge BP fan, and I'm so humbled and excited to say that I was offered the opportunity to speak at BPCon!

I started out as a real estate investor back in 08'. I stepped in many land minds, but as a result, I saw an opportunity specifically in lending. I noticed how my friends and I were so frustrated constantly by our lending experience (Give this a vote up if you feel the same). So I decided to build an alternative lending company with a mission to educate and support investors. I want to know that I am impacting the lives of my investors, not just lending to them. 

So I will be at BP Con spreading my message and discussing my journey. If any of you want to connect now or at the conference, please don't hesitate to reach out! 

I am still debating to go or to not go. Besides networking (which I am not very comfortable doing) - what are the other benefits of this conference (rather new(er) to the  BP community)? Do we have to attend all three days or could we pick a day or so? Thanks!

This will be my first BPCON, and I'm super excited to be around like minded people. As of today I have my second property under contract looking to close next month!

I can not wait to meet and talk with everyone I can lol. This will be an amazing trip. I look forward to meeting you all. Safe travels see you in the NO. 

Really looking forward to BPCON 2021!  We (my wife and I) just started investing around the time when I attended the BPCON 2019 and have added a few properties since then. Want to meet new people and figure out how to help others grow as well as try to figure out what we want to target going into 2022.  Since 2019 we now have 6 long term rentals and 2 short term rentals (vacation rentals).  Also managed to fit a flip in during that time frame (ok so it’s just one, don’t laugh 😂) and participate a little into a syndication as well. Basically feeling kind of all over the place and looking to find a new focus and ‘scale’ (aka… really grow?) maybe as it’s mentioned?  So far things work fine but want to continue to grow at a reasonable rate and looking for the next fun thing to get into!  Anyway, as previously mentioned just really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can at BPCON.  We are starting a new syndicated fund for not only passive income, but also land development throughout FL, GA & NC mostly, but open to other areas of the country, as well.  We have been very successful buying raw land and getting it entitled for development through the local municipalities for high profit sales to national track home builders.  Can't wait to meet like minded folks and hear about any opportunities others may have available and that may want to join venture on.  See you all soon!

Hey Everyone! Super excited for BPCON! Looking forward to being back in New Orleans, as I grew up in Baton Rouge. Currently live in Winston Salem, NC and invest locally as well as in Asheville, NC. I have 7 STRs, 2 nurse housing units, and 2 LTR units. Looking to continue growing our portfolio as well as meet folks that need fee-only financial planning advice!

Originally posted by @Joel Bongco :

@Kip Cline - Aloha Kip, please PM me and we can coordinate a date/time to meet up in NOLA. I'll give an update on the Big Island and what's happening there. I wouldn't rule out Maui, Oahu or Kauai either! Lots-o REI opportunities in Hawaii if you know where to look 👍. Mahalo and Blessings! Joel

Joel, would love to discuss opportunities out there as I visited Oahu back in 16' and was never able to get it out of my head 😆.

I've been considering doing a vacation rental out there but not sure yet. Thanks and blessings to you and your wife as well

Hi All,

This will be my first BP event and hoping to make some connections and learn from others, particularly in the short term rental space. I'm a new investor with two single family long term rentals in Kodiak, AK and one single family short term rental in Kanab, UT. My goal is to hold a small mixed portfolio of long term and short term rentals, and currently focusing on short term rentals outside of Zion National Park in Kanab, Utah.  

Are you in the short-term rental space? Let's connect!

See ya'll there!

Looking forward to my first BPCON. Not sure where I'm staying yet, heck I dont even know how I'm getting there (drive from TX or fly?). But I did the most important first step and purchased my ticket!

My focus is on multifamily investing, fundraising, scaling, and lastly short-term rentals. Looking forward to meeting as many people as possible!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you