Turnkey Vendor

11 Replies

Georgia Residential Partners, anybody have any dealings with them?

@Kevin Darrell

Hi Kevin, I don't have any personal experience with this company, but they (or really their principle, Ken Corsini) was just recently recommended to me very highly by another turnkey provider - someone who I think very highly of.  I'd ask'd him for turnkey companies, outside his own, and Ken's was one of only a couple he felt comfortable recommending.  Another is a company I have been investing with for several years in Jacksonville, Florida, and that company has done very well by me.

I've been working with turnkeys for a few years now and for awhile there I was heavily into the Atlanta market (I knew all the turnkey folks there, and the ones who still remain, etc.) and in the midst of that I went and checked out GRP and met Ken and such. Ken is an awesome guy and I was impressed with their operation. I've never bought from them so can't speak from that end of it, but I thought at the time they had a good little operation going. Not sure how much or what all they have now, as I have only primarily worked with a different turnkey provider there, but I haven't heard anything bad about them.

Disclosure: I recently started working for the TK provider I bought from

@Kevin Darrell You could also get in touch with the Real Estate Investor Association in the areas they work in and see if anyone there has worked with them.

@Larry F. Would you be willing to share the list of turnkeys that was provided to you?  Thanks!

Originally posted by @Troy Stoehr :

@Larry Fried Would you be willing to share the list of turnkeys that was provided to you?  Thanks!

Troy, the list was very short.  You can PM me if you'd like more info.

Hey gang!  Our company provides turnkey properties out of Columbus Ohio.  We don't sell or buy properties in Georgia but I can personally vouch for Ken Corsini and GRP.  They are very knowledgeable and work with integrity.  Ken actually had me on his Deal Farm podcast recently and it was a very good experience.  

Thanks to all  for the info, still interested  in GRP particularly  due to the fact that I want to make the move to Georgia  in the coming years. Still interested  in turnkey  also but all this talk about  it on BP leaves me with reservations.  

Originally posted by @Kevin Darrell :

Thanks to all  for the info, still interested  in GRP particularly  due to the fact that I want to make the move to Georgia  in the coming years. Still interested  in turnkey  also but all this talk about  it on BP leaves me with reservations.  

Kevin, there is noting wrong with reservations and having your antenna up.  It should help keep you from making mistakes.  So it is good to be cautious.

As for GRP, Ken Corsini and Dave Emrich are both high quality individuals and I have a great deal of respect for them and their company.  I have not conducted business with them, but I can tell you that they have an excellent reputation for solid business practices.  I have participated in mastermind groups with them and been at different real estate events in the past with them and I always appreciate the opportunity to share and listen.  They are high quality people I highly recommend them because they do business the right way!  

@Chris Clothier, coming from you who's company has the reputation  for being one of the if not the top turnkey  company  in the country that's great to hear and I will definitely  be giving GRP serious consideration. Of course doing my due diligence especially  since i'm a first time investor. Thanks. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here