Memphis Turnkey provider

6 Replies

I am investigating a turnkey company in Memphis and they are work in Little Rock, the company is Memphis Turnkey Properties . Has anyone used them or worked with them in any way and can provide feedback on their experience? I have done a lot of investigating on them and their business model and I like what I see and want to begin investing with them, so I just wanted to bring it to the community to see if anyone knows more about them. Thank you ahead of time.

Manohri,

I have been working with Alex Craig and Memphis Turnkey Properties. I currently have two properties and will be expanding to four with them soon. PM me and I would gladly share my experience with you. 

Disclosure: Turnkey Provider

Originally posted by @Mahonri Bussey :

I am investigating a turnkey company in Memphis and they are work in Little Rock, the company is Memphis Turnkey Properties . Has anyone used them or worked with them in any way and can provide feedback on their experience? I have done a lot of investigating on them and their business model and I like what I see and want to begin investing with them, so I just wanted to bring it to the community to see if anyone knows more about them. Thank you ahead of time.

I do not know too much about the Memphis market. All I know is that I hear a lot of investors talking about it. Just make sure you are not las to the table.

If you do go with a Turnkey Provider, please make sure they are a TRUE provider. They should, own, renovate, and manage the property all in house for you. If they are using anyone from the outside, they are most likely NOT Turnkey. 

Please look at:

The Best Types of Markets for Profitable Turnkey Properties

and

What to Ask When Working With a Turnkey Provider

@Tom Ott , thank you for your reply. I have checked into all the issues that you posted about, so thats a relief to know that this company passes all of these boxes for a true turnkey company. Thank you again for the suggestions.

Disclosure: He does property management for myself and clients

@Mahonri Bussey

Memphis Turnkey is a very solid company. I have been using his property management company for my personal portfolio of 24 homes for the past 5yrs and they do a great job.  From what I have seen and know he sells nice homes and does a very nice quality renovation. 

@Marty Bosse   Marty is one of my favorites. He likes the ribs and I owe him a cool shirt!

@Curt Davis is a client, friend and colleague

@Tom Ott Check mark on all. Curt and I are still buying for ourselves in Memphis and will continue. The only investors that are last to the table are the ones who think they can be successful with a  home that is not updated and still looks like a 1990's home with carpet throughout and old mechanicals. 

@Alex Craig who runs that company is very knowledgeable in Memphis and was incredibly hospitable with his time when I toured.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here