Real Estate Market Crash Preparation : DSCR

Real Estate Market Crash Preparation : DSCR

WA · Member since 2016 · 99 posts · 44 votes

Hey BP Community,

I'm reaching out for some of your savvy insights as we navigate a potential market storm. My partners are feeling jittery about jumping into multi-unit properties (think 2-4 units) before a possible market crash. Personally, I'm all in on the location and amenities game for max rental cash flow. But let's face it – safeguarding our equity is crucial.

After all, we need that equity to fuel our growth strategy, right? We've already agreed not to touch high-risk states like my home turf, California – 100% on board with that. Now, the big question is: How are you all prepping for the storm clouds on the horizon?

I'm eager to tap into your collective wisdom: What tools and strategies are you using to navigate the market and make those savvy comparisons? I've got my eye on crunching numbers with the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) to keep ahead of any potential market dips.

Cheers,
Keeya

1Reply
80 views

Most Popular Reply

Matthew CrivelliBusiness Member
Lender · MA · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

@Keeya WangJones

What signs are you seeing that indicate a potential market crash? We have low inventory and steady demand. We also are seeing dovish FED meetings where we are being told that rates are going to drop by the end of the year. If anything, I see asset prices continuing to rise. 

Freedom Capital Funding, LLC523 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Matthew CrivelliBusiness Member
    Lender · MA · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Keeya WangJones

    What signs are you seeing that indicate a potential market crash? We have low inventory and steady demand. We also are seeing dovish FED meetings where we are being told that rates are going to drop by the end of the year. If anything, I see asset prices continuing to rise. 

    Freedom Capital Funding, LLC523 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Modesto, CA · Member since 2023 · 192 posts · 77 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Keeya WangJones:

    Hey BP Community,

    I'm reaching out for some of your savvy insights as we navigate a potential market storm. My partners are feeling jittery about jumping into multi-unit properties (think 2-4 units) before a possible market crash. Personally, I'm all in on the location and amenities game for max rental cash flow. But let's face it – safeguarding our equity is crucial.

    After all, we need that equity to fuel our growth strategy, right? We've already agreed not to touch high-risk states like my home turf, California – 100% on board with that. Now, the big question is: How are you all prepping for the storm clouds on the horizon?

    I'm eager to tap into your collective wisdom: What tools and strategies are you using to navigate the market and make those savvy comparisons? I've got my eye on crunching numbers with the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) to keep ahead of any potential market dips.

    Cheers,
    Keeya


    People have been speculating market crash like this for years, hard to see how that's going to happen. Buying smart is always the best option, no matter the speculation of the market, so if the numbers work for cashflow today with a fixed rate then buy it. 

    "I'm all in on the location and amenities game for max rental cash flow" - it sounds like you know what to do. "Safeguarding our equity is crucial" - then you should probably save instead of invest. If this is really crucial, and you're worried the market is going to crash, buying in CA makes sense because of the volatility. 

    It doesn't make a lot of sense to buy somewhere that's not going to rebound quicker and stronger than elsewhere - CA vs OK for example. 

    In order to calm your partners nerves, you may consider exploring a more adequate asset type. An example of this might be a single unit retail location with a national tenant who agrees to a 10 year NNN lease.

    DSCR doesn't keep anyone ahead of any potential market dips, likely quite the opposite due to the pre-payment penalty's often associated therein.

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Keeya WangJones:

    Hey BP Community,

    I'm reaching out for some of your savvy insights as we navigate a potential market storm. My partners are feeling jittery about jumping into multi-unit properties (think 2-4 units) before a possible market crash. Personally, I'm all in on the location and amenities game for max rental cash flow. But let's face it – safeguarding our equity is crucial.

    After all, we need that equity to fuel our growth strategy, right? We've already agreed not to touch high-risk states like my home turf, California – 100% on board with that. Now, the big question is: How are you all prepping for the storm clouds on the horizon?

    I'm eager to tap into your collective wisdom: What tools and strategies are you using to navigate the market and make those savvy comparisons? I've got my eye on crunching numbers with the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) to keep ahead of any potential market dips.

    Cheers,
    Keeya


     I am predicting market crash too, but market crash UP rather than market crash down, that's why I only invest and purchase in CA these days.
    It's good I would not have another competition.

    In one house that I try to bid today they have 35 offers, do not bid in CA, people has too much money in the bank here lol

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    I don't think we're near a market crash. I made the case here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog/this-housing-market-isnt-... and nothing has really changed other than a fear that the massive deficits the government is running are acting like a stimulus that's keeping the economy afloat but only for the time being. 

    We may have a general recession and real estate would be pulled down along with everything else. But it won't lead the way nor should it collapse like it did in 2008. 

  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 224 posts · 221 votes
    2y

    Hey Keeya, 

    There wont be a market crash, but may be some fluctuation. What you need is data on what rates/costs/terms you can get on DSCR and then base your decision on real figures. Right now it sounds like it's an emotional decision rather than factual.

    Lastly, if you truly feel the market is going to crash, the only way to hedge against it is to do nothing, or buy in the best locations.  

    Location, Location, Location. 

  • Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 45 votes
    2y

    Just about everyone here is hoping for a crash, but it's not gonna happen.  Supply side:  Vast majority of homeowners have very low fixed monthly payments and a ton of equity in their property.  They are also highly qualified borrowers as opposed to last cycle.  Why would there be forced selling under those conditions?  

    Demand side:  Tons and tons of prospective buyers have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for rates and/or prices to come down the slightest bit.  How would that erode dramatically?  We've already seen strong demand with rates being high.  It will just get stronger as rates come back down.

    There would probably need to be like 8-10% unemployment for anything remotely considered a crash to occur.

  • V.G JasonPro Member
    Investor · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    I do think some markets get a harsh correction, but where's the crash? What are you seeing?

    I will admit it's very likely the next crash is something we don't see ahead, so asking for that detail is kind of moot but I still am curious on the color. I see housing as sticky, not as crashy. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · CA · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Keeya WangJones:

    Hey BP Community,

    I'm reaching out for some of your savvy insights as we navigate a potential market storm. My partners are feeling jittery about jumping into multi-unit properties (think 2-4 units) before a possible market crash. Personally, I'm all in on the location and amenities game for max rental cash flow. But let's face it – safeguarding our equity is crucial.

    After all, we need that equity to fuel our growth strategy, right? We've already agreed not to touch high-risk states like my home turf, California – 100% on board with that. Now, the big question is: How are you all prepping for the storm clouds on the horizon?

    I'm eager to tap into your collective wisdom: What tools and strategies are you using to navigate the market and make those savvy comparisons? I've got my eye on crunching numbers with the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) to keep ahead of any potential market dips.

    Cheers,
    Keeya


     I am predicting market crash too, but market crash UP rather than market crash down, that's why I only invest and purchase in CA these days.
    It's good I would not have another competition.

    In one house that I try to bid today they have 35 offers, do not bid in CA, people has too much money in the bank here lol


     Only 35? Maybe things are starting to moderate? IDK. Interestingly enough "the powers that be" have finally announced U3 is at 5.3%

    OP, IMHO there's no '08 crash on the horizon.

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alan F.:
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Keeya WangJones:

    Hey BP Community,

    I'm reaching out for some of your savvy insights as we navigate a potential market storm. My partners are feeling jittery about jumping into multi-unit properties (think 2-4 units) before a possible market crash. Personally, I'm all in on the location and amenities game for max rental cash flow. But let's face it – safeguarding our equity is crucial.

    After all, we need that equity to fuel our growth strategy, right? We've already agreed not to touch high-risk states like my home turf, California – 100% on board with that. Now, the big question is: How are you all prepping for the storm clouds on the horizon?

    I'm eager to tap into your collective wisdom: What tools and strategies are you using to navigate the market and make those savvy comparisons? I've got my eye on crunching numbers with the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) to keep ahead of any potential market dips.

    Cheers,
    Keeya


     I am predicting market crash too, but market crash UP rather than market crash down, that's why I only invest and purchase in CA these days.
    It's good I would not have another competition.

    In one house that I try to bid today they have 35 offers, do not bid in CA, people has too much money in the bank here lol


     Only 35? Maybe things are starting to moderate? IDK. Interestingly enough "the powers that be" have finally announced U3 is at 5.3%

    OP, IMHO there's no '08 crash on the horizon.


     This CA market is crazy, the higher the interest rate, the higher the number of bids.

    Do not invest in CA,  for open house these days, people are waiting in line outside like interest rate was 0 percent.

    I am really worried we have reverse market crash really to all time high , especially in bay area. In fact we're number one market now.

  • V.G JasonPro Member
    Investor · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Alan F.:
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Keeya WangJones:

    Hey BP Community,

    I'm reaching out for some of your savvy insights as we navigate a potential market storm. My partners are feeling jittery about jumping into multi-unit properties (think 2-4 units) before a possible market crash. Personally, I'm all in on the location and amenities game for max rental cash flow. But let's face it – safeguarding our equity is crucial.

    After all, we need that equity to fuel our growth strategy, right? We've already agreed not to touch high-risk states like my home turf, California – 100% on board with that. Now, the big question is: How are you all prepping for the storm clouds on the horizon?

    I'm eager to tap into your collective wisdom: What tools and strategies are you using to navigate the market and make those savvy comparisons? I've got my eye on crunching numbers with the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) to keep ahead of any potential market dips.

    Cheers,
    Keeya


     I am predicting market crash too, but market crash UP rather than market crash down, that's why I only invest and purchase in CA these days.
    It's good I would not have another competition.

    In one house that I try to bid today they have 35 offers, do not bid in CA, people has too much money in the bank here lol


     Only 35? Maybe things are starting to moderate? IDK. Interestingly enough "the powers that be" have finally announced U3 is at 5.3%

    OP, IMHO there's no '08 crash on the horizon.


     This CA market is crazy, the higher the interest rate, the higher the number of bids.

    Do not invest in CA,  for open house these days, people are waiting in line outside like interest rate was 0 percent.

    I am really worried we have reverse market crash really to all time high , especially in bay area. In fact we're number one market now.


     San Jose was like this I believe in 2003-2005 right post tech bubble burst. House prices were running up & up, then hit hard. Not to say we'll have that identically, but usually before something bursts there's a heavy run up. 

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @V.G Jason:
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Alan F.:
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Keeya WangJones:

    Hey BP Community,

    I'm reaching out for some of your savvy insights as we navigate a potential market storm. My partners are feeling jittery about jumping into multi-unit properties (think 2-4 units) before a possible market crash. Personally, I'm all in on the location and amenities game for max rental cash flow. But let's face it – safeguarding our equity is crucial.

    After all, we need that equity to fuel our growth strategy, right? We've already agreed not to touch high-risk states like my home turf, California – 100% on board with that. Now, the big question is: How are you all prepping for the storm clouds on the horizon?

    I'm eager to tap into your collective wisdom: What tools and strategies are you using to navigate the market and make those savvy comparisons? I've got my eye on crunching numbers with the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) to keep ahead of any potential market dips.

    Cheers,
    Keeya


     I am predicting market crash too, but market crash UP rather than market crash down, that's why I only invest and purchase in CA these days.
    It's good I would not have another competition.

    In one house that I try to bid today they have 35 offers, do not bid in CA, people has too much money in the bank here lol


     Only 35? Maybe things are starting to moderate? IDK. Interestingly enough "the powers that be" have finally announced U3 is at 5.3%

    OP, IMHO there's no '08 crash on the horizon.


     This CA market is crazy, the higher the interest rate, the higher the number of bids.

    Do not invest in CA,  for open house these days, people are waiting in line outside like interest rate was 0 percent.

    I am really worried we have reverse market crash really to all time high , especially in bay area. In fact we're number one market now.


     San Jose was like this I believe in 2003-2005 right post tech bubble burst. House prices were running up & up, then hit hard. Not to say we'll have that identically, but usually before something bursts there's a heavy run up. 


     no..... it just means some nvidia and meta employee has too much money in their etrade account lol

  • V.G JasonPro Member
    Investor · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @V.G Jason:
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Alan F.:
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Keeya WangJones:

    Hey BP Community,

    I'm reaching out for some of your savvy insights as we navigate a potential market storm. My partners are feeling jittery about jumping into multi-unit properties (think 2-4 units) before a possible market crash. Personally, I'm all in on the location and amenities game for max rental cash flow. But let's face it – safeguarding our equity is crucial.

    After all, we need that equity to fuel our growth strategy, right? We've already agreed not to touch high-risk states like my home turf, California – 100% on board with that. Now, the big question is: How are you all prepping for the storm clouds on the horizon?

    I'm eager to tap into your collective wisdom: What tools and strategies are you using to navigate the market and make those savvy comparisons? I've got my eye on crunching numbers with the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) to keep ahead of any potential market dips.

    Cheers,
    Keeya


     I am predicting market crash too, but market crash UP rather than market crash down, that's why I only invest and purchase in CA these days.
    It's good I would not have another competition.

    In one house that I try to bid today they have 35 offers, do not bid in CA, people has too much money in the bank here lol


     Only 35? Maybe things are starting to moderate? IDK. Interestingly enough "the powers that be" have finally announced U3 is at 5.3%

    OP, IMHO there's no '08 crash on the horizon.


     This CA market is crazy, the higher the interest rate, the higher the number of bids.

    Do not invest in CA,  for open house these days, people are waiting in line outside like interest rate was 0 percent.

    I am really worried we have reverse market crash really to all time high , especially in bay area. In fact we're number one market now.


     San Jose was like this I believe in 2003-2005 right post tech bubble burst. House prices were running up & up, then hit hard. Not to say we'll have that identically, but usually before something bursts there's a heavy run up. 


     no..... it just means some nvidia and meta employee has too much money in their etrade account lol


     I think we're underestimating foreign investors and small biz owners that made it big and want in, in the CA & SoFlo areas. I think they're having as large, or larger impact, than an employee with lots of stock that may or may not be vested for some time.

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @V.G Jason:
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @V.G Jason:
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Alan F.:
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Keeya WangJones:

    Hey BP Community,

    I'm reaching out for some of your savvy insights as we navigate a potential market storm. My partners are feeling jittery about jumping into multi-unit properties (think 2-4 units) before a possible market crash. Personally, I'm all in on the location and amenities game for max rental cash flow. But let's face it – safeguarding our equity is crucial.

    After all, we need that equity to fuel our growth strategy, right? We've already agreed not to touch high-risk states like my home turf, California – 100% on board with that. Now, the big question is: How are you all prepping for the storm clouds on the horizon?

    I'm eager to tap into your collective wisdom: What tools and strategies are you using to navigate the market and make those savvy comparisons? I've got my eye on crunching numbers with the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) to keep ahead of any potential market dips.

    Cheers,
    Keeya


     I am predicting market crash too, but market crash UP rather than market crash down, that's why I only invest and purchase in CA these days.
    It's good I would not have another competition.

    In one house that I try to bid today they have 35 offers, do not bid in CA, people has too much money in the bank here lol


     Only 35? Maybe things are starting to moderate? IDK. Interestingly enough "the powers that be" have finally announced U3 is at 5.3%

    OP, IMHO there's no '08 crash on the horizon.


     This CA market is crazy, the higher the interest rate, the higher the number of bids.

    Do not invest in CA,  for open house these days, people are waiting in line outside like interest rate was 0 percent.

    I am really worried we have reverse market crash really to all time high , especially in bay area. In fact we're number one market now.


     San Jose was like this I believe in 2003-2005 right post tech bubble burst. House prices were running up & up, then hit hard. Not to say we'll have that identically, but usually before something bursts there's a heavy run up. 


     no..... it just means some nvidia and meta employee has too much money in their etrade account lol


     I think we're underestimating foreign investors and small biz owners that made it big and want in, in the CA & SoFlo areas. I think they're having as large, or larger impact, than an employee with lots of stock that may or may not be vested for some time.


     correct in certain area it's known the area is being purchased heavily by asian investors

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    Let me guess your "team" doesn't actually own any investment real estate and you learned about investing off an online guru? lol maybe these type of posts are a sign we are near the top. 

  • Member since 2024 · 85 posts · 106 votes
    2y

    I have a unique perspective. I'm in the Mortgage Industry reviewing appraisals from different market areas around the country. I've had the same job since 2000.  I'm starting to see some of the same things I saw just prior to 2008 that could be interpreted as warning signs.  Appraisers are using comparable sales that are dated, sometimes over a year old. Appraisers are using sales 2 miles away in a densely populated urban neighborhood to try and support an inflated purchase price. That being said the Days on Market for homes going under contract is very low. Back in 2007 we saw rapidly rising marketing times and rapidly dropping sale price to list price ratios. Not seeing that now in most areas.

    I think we are going to see a lot of new construction happening which is going to eventually resolve the supply problem, and then there will be a correction. Homes are just not affordable and combined with the inflation in prices of food and fuel I think there has got to be a limit. Don't think it will be a crash as credit underwriting standards are much higher now than they were in the early 2000s.  Probably a correction followed by a period of price stagnation.  I think a correction will be a positive for investors with lower prices and likely lower interest rates.

  • Investor · Milwaukee - Mequon, WI · Member since 2010 · 5k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y

    My first red flag was when you said partners - one partner is already bad enough, multiple are a recipie for desaster! 

    About the crash. Real estate markets change slowly over time, and while it's possible you see prices soften somewhere a little for a couple years, look at the big picture. 

    We have a national housing shortage to the tune of 5 million units and at the moment the hole gets still bigger. In the best case scenario this will take decades to fix. Meanwhile population is expected to grow by 40 million people in the next 2 decades.   

  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    No market crash is coming.

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Henry Lazerow:

    Let me guess your "team" doesn't actually own any investment real estate and you learned about investing off an online guru? lol maybe these type of posts are a sign we are near the top. 


    You know, I'd probably bet you're right, but no need to be a d*ck about it 

  • Investor · Fairfax, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 801 votes
    2y

    There is no market crash in residential because the demand is higher than the supply. Just make sure that when your making a purchase that your DSCR is covered. Maybe instead of 1.2 DSCR you underwrite the deal at 1.3, but in reality there isn't anything you can do about market equity as you don't have control over the interest rates. Usually in MF the strategy is to create equity, by adding a room, improvements etc. so I would focus on that!

  • Member since 2024 · 162 posts · 232 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alan F.:

    OP, IMHO there's no '08 crash on the horizon.

    Alan where did you see U-3 at 5.3%?, i'm at FRED and its latest data has the Feb 24 U-3 at 3.9%, up from the low last year of 3.4%, triggering the Sahm Rule for a 100% correlation with a recession but no 5.3% that i can find?


  • Member since 2024 · 162 posts · 232 votes
    2y

    Even if US gets a much-needed recession to finally break the inflation, that doesn't mean residential/multi-family will suffer, as there are still long-standing supply constraints which will take years to address. I think >50% chance US will be in mild recession in 6-10 months, as Germany/UK/Canada/New Zealand/Ireland/Finland already in recession due to they have 3-5 yr variable/adjustable mortgages and corporates also do short term debt, so their central bank Hikes hit them faster than US.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · CA · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Paul Azad:
    Quote from @Alan F.:

    OP, IMHO there's no '08 crash on the horizon.

    Alan where did you see U-3 at 5.3%?, i'm at FRED and its latest data has the Feb 24 U-3 at 3.9%, up from the low last year of 3.4%, triggering the Sahm Rule for a 100% correlation with a recession but no 5.3% that i can find?



     CA only, it's on BLS,  local "news" has been talking about it too.

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Paul Azad:

    Even if US gets a much-needed recession to finally break the inflation, that doesn't mean residential/multi-family will suffer, as there are still long-standing supply constraints which will take years to address. I think >50% chance US will be in mild recession in 6-10 months, as Germany/UK/Canada/New Zealand/Ireland/Finland already in recession due to they have 3-5 yr variable/adjustable mortgages and corporates also do short term debt, so their central bank Hikes hit them faster than US.


     You have good analysis.

    The recession is already here, albeit every sectoral. Commercial RE is on deep recession, some financial company like regionals are collapsing. Some tech company is struggling. But due to 10 Tech giants , our economy is surviving and seems "healthy". 

    What's happening this is another pivot year/decade where the rich get richer and the poor get into more problem. It's that defining moment. We would see definetely market changes in real estate brokerage industry and so on and so on. Yes it's recession but MacDonalds and InNout is opening more and more restaurants. Yes McDonalds is rising their price but TacoBell decreases their price too. It is all over the place.

    Meaning everyone has their own euphoria and depression/recession at the same time. It would not nationwide. 

    The gov. would cherry pick their own success story, as usual. And their enemy do the same too. It would be endless debate.

    Florida/TX may crash while CA going to all time high too in case of real estate valuation. Every state is like different country these days.

  • Member since 2024 · 162 posts · 232 votes
    2y

    just read a great article in WSJ about Professor Daniel Kahneman who passed away 2 days ago, he and Amos Teversky invented the modern field of behavioral economics. They discovered that we feel a loss twice as hard as we enjoy a gain. It's hard wired into us by evolution. I've always been too scared and risk averse and have tried to learn to take more risks with investing. Perhaps there won't be a recession, I don't want lots of people to lose their jobs. But even if there is, then I have to learn to plow through that fear and keep investing in good income producing diversified assets. He was a great loss to the field of investing/economics. 

  • WA · Member since 2016 · 99 posts · 44 votes
    2y

    Thank you all for your valuable responses. I sincerely appreciate your input and support.

    As we prioritize cash flow and equity as our primary goals, we understand the importance of strategic location selection to ensure optimal rental income.

    Considering our business objectives, it may be necessary to expedite our planned strategy to increase our capital expenditure and emergency fund, mitigating any potential risks in the coming year. We firmly believe that waiting passively will not yield results. Coming from the tech industry, we are driven by the mindset that progress, even if incremental, is preferable to stagnation. With this in mind, we have decided to take a leap of faith and proactively pursue our goals.

    In addition, I reached out to HouseCanary.com to gather market data for the specific areas we are interested in. This step not only satisfies my need for assurance but also provides valuable insights for our decision-making process.

    Once again, I am grateful for the advice and support from this community. Your input has been invaluable. Thank you. You all ROCK!! 🤘🏾🎸 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.