Quick question for Tampa investors: maximizing rent per property?

Quick question for Tampa investors: maximizing rent per property?

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone—quick question for anyone investing or house hacking in the Tampa area:

Have you looked into co-living / rent-by-the-room models to increase cash flow per property?

I’ve been speaking with a few local investors about a strategy through PadSplit that’s helping some operators significantly increase rental income without acquiring new properties.

I’m curious how this might (or might not) fit into what you’re currently doing.

If you’re open to it, I’d love to run the model by you and get your honest take—should only take about 10–15 minutes.

Appreciate any insight either way. Feel free to comment or message me directly.

Thanks,

Ted

0Reply
87 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
    4mo

    Interesting model. We manage around 350 properties in Tampa and have a few investors doing similar strategies with room rentals and corporate-style housing. Definitely can boost cash flow if managed correctly, especially in the right areas. I can probably have one of our PM managers reach out and exchange some ideas with you since we’ve seen both the pros and headaches that come with these setups.

    Graystone Investment Group4.6277 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.