Are all AirBnb renters this entitled!?

Are all AirBnb renters this entitled!?

Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Got our first booking through AirBnb. Guest left us private feedback (wrote it on a notebook and texted us photos), although she emphasized that she "WANTED" to make it public. Some of it was warranted, but some of it was someone expecting a luxury stay from a mid-tier rental. I have not written my review of her yet.

As an AirBnb host, I should "always" provide AC, all basic condiments, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, throw blankets, cling wrap and foil, charging cords, a fire pit, and wood. I should "sometimes" supply ice, a welcome basket with mini snacks and water, and a notebook to leave comments. I have never had any of these supplied for me at an AirBnb.

She called my towels cheap, the neighborhood so-so, and was upset that there was no dishwasher or AC. Everyone has told is we need to raise our prices; she said we were overpriced.

This is a 500 SF house in the suburbs of northeast Ohio. It isn't a tourist destination. Neither a dishwasher nor an AC was listed as an amenity, so I don't know why she expected them. There physically isn't room for a dishwasher. You can see that in the photos. And we do supply a window AC unit for the bedroom.

The crazy thing is, this woman was local. She was renting an AirBnb about 20 minutes from her own house. We have someone there now and two more bookings before a month-long Furnished Finder renter comes in. We wanted to use AirBnb to fill the gaps between our 30+ day stays, but now I'm worried we're going to get destroyed with bad reviews.

2Reply
151 views

Most Popular Reply

Bruce WoodruffPro Member
Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:
Quote from @Mike Dymski:

Take this with a grain of salt as I don't own any STR but, as a guest, I would want to know that the house did not have AC (without having to find it in an amenity). Time will tell if you get that feedback from other guests.

As an Ohioian, I only expect AC if I'm traveling south. In September, it would never occur to me to even look for AC. I guess it's a culture difference. We can add a second unit to the living room. I always check the amenities before I book a place. 

 Most guests are not going to be Ohioans. You need to think like your average guest, not a local. Most people expect AC when traveling. Doesn't matter if that's right or not, it's reality...

See this reply in the discussion

45 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • JD MartinBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Rock Star Extraordinaire · Northeast, TN · Member since 2015 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:

    Got our first booking through AirBnb. Guest left us private feedback (wrote it on a notebook and texted us photos), although she emphasized that she "WANTED" to make it public. Some of it was warranted, but some of it was someone expecting a luxury stay from a mid-tier rental. I have not written my review of her yet.

    As an AirBnb host, I should "always" provide AC, all basic condiments, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, throw blankets, cling wrap and foil, charging cords, a fire pit, and wood. I should "sometimes" supply ice, a welcome basket with mini snacks and water, and a notebook to leave comments. I have never had any of these supplied for me at an AirBnb.

    She called my towels cheap, the neighborhood so-so, and was upset that there was no dishwasher or AC. Everyone has told is we need to raise our prices; she said we were overpriced.

    This is a 500 SF house in the suburbs of northeast Ohio. It isn't a tourist destination. Neither a dishwasher nor an AC was listed as an amenity, so I don't know why she expected them. There physically isn't room for a dishwasher. You can see that in the photos. And we do supply a window AC unit for the bedroom.

    The crazy thing is, this woman was local. She was renting an AirBnb about 20 minutes from her own house. We have someone there now and two more bookings before a month-long Furnished Finder renter comes in. We wanted to use AirBnb to fill the gaps between our 30+ day stays, but now I'm worried we're going to get destroyed with bad reviews.


     That's pretty unusual; we haven't received any kind of feedback from anyone on our place regarding those kinds of things. I have no idea what your price is but I wouldn't be expecting a whole lot from a 500sf bungalow in NE Ohio. She may have been scouting if she lives that close. I wouldn't get discouraged off of that one. 

    Oh, and congrats on the Beitenman! :)

    Skyline Properties
    View Page
  • Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @JD Martin:

     That's pretty unusual; we haven't received any kind of feedback from anyone on our place regarding those kinds of things. I have no idea what your price is but I wouldn't be expecting a whole lot from a 500sf bungalow in NE Ohio. She may have been scouting if she lives that close. I wouldn't get discouraged off of that one. 

    Oh, and congrats on the Beitenman! :)

    It was $1,530 for 30 nights and a $100 cleaning fee. And thank you! Nice to reconnect with you; it's been a while since I bumped into you on the forums 😊
  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    3y

    Take this with a grain of salt as I don't own any STR but, as a guest, I would want to know that the house did not have AC (without having to find it in an amenity). Time will tell if you get that feedback from other guests.

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    3y

    I would not pay any attention to her comments, IMO, they're unreasonable.

    Keep an eye on future comments, and maybe try to add some inexpensive amenities like a Keurig, wine or flowers....?

  • Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mike Dymski:

    Take this with a grain of salt as I don't own any STR but, as a guest, I would want to know that the house did not have AC (without having to find it in an amenity). Time will tell if you get that feedback from other guests.

    As an Ohioian, I only expect AC if I'm traveling south. In September, it would never occur to me to even look for AC. I guess it's a culture difference. We can add a second unit to the living room. I always check the amenities before I book a place. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:

    I would not pay any attention to her comments, IMO, they're unreasonable.

    Keep an eye on future comments, and maybe try to add some inexpensive amenities like a Keurig, wine or flowers....?

     my last two stays in Hamilton MT  for a fishing trip were totally different.. the first one the house had all that stuff  and the owner stocked the refer with bacon and eggs and all sorts of stuff.. I left him a bottle of nice Oregon Pinot..  I did not leave a review as I was un certain how to do it.

    this last June there was nothing in the house and the owner said new law they cant keep any thing food related like who is going to be checking.. she had no information how to run anything you know a little handbook type thingee..  TV was worthless . VRBO did ask for feedback and when i mentioned those few items.  she then trashed me and gave us a 1 star and said we trashed the unit LOL.. Ya me and my Banker trashed the unit right.. I think they wanted us to strip the beds which i am not inclined to do thats what the cleaning fee is for.. we did not cook there and were to bed by 9:30 after long days on the water..  so i guess it goes both ways now i am forever buggered on VRBO I guess

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:
    Quote from @Mike Dymski:

    Take this with a grain of salt as I don't own any STR but, as a guest, I would want to know that the house did not have AC (without having to find it in an amenity). Time will tell if you get that feedback from other guests.

    As an Ohioian, I only expect AC if I'm traveling south. In September, it would never occur to me to even look for AC. I guess it's a culture difference. We can add a second unit to the living room. I always check the amenities before I book a place. 

     Most guests are not going to be Ohioans. You need to think like your average guest, not a local. Most people expect AC when traveling. Doesn't matter if that's right or not, it's reality...

  • Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    It was on our to-do list for next summer. We felt a window AC unit in the bedroom was sufficient given the time of year and size of the house. But we can bump that purchase up. It's probably better to buy one now while the stores are trying to get rid of them.
  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    It was on our to-do list for next summer. We felt a window AC unit in the bedroom was sufficient given the time of year and size of the house. But we can bump that purchase up. It's probably better to buy one now while the stores are trying to get rid of them.
    Yes, absolutely! Then you advertise "Air conditioned house" .
    Or.....have you looked at doing a couple of minisplits? I am going to put one in my garage, and Amazon has one for $600 that conditions 700 SF. You could put a smaller one in each bedroom and one like this in the LR area. Heat and cool. Cost maybe $2k, and easy to install. It sounds cool to advertise 'mini-splits'  ...just a thought...🤔
  • Theresa HarrisPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    3y

    How many different kinds of charging cords are there?  Guessing dozens.

    Some people are never happy and expect everything for nothing.  $51 a night is pretty cheap-good luck finding a bargain basement hotel for that price.

  • Dan H.Pro Member
    Investor · Poway, CA · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    3y

    Just over a year ago I switched PMs and had to start my reviews over.  My units each had over 1000 reviews and had never got a 1 star review. 

    One of my first reviews when starting over was a 1 star review.  There were some legit reasons for the one star review but some that seemed silly including airplane noise even though this is clearly stated in the listing (they indicated the noise shook the walls - I have never experienced that).  One of the complaints was pricing and degraded the location (over priced for the location).   they also exaggerated their price.

    There was an issue with parking.  Someone apparently trapped their vehicle in.   However the guest did not call the PM (who would have gotten it taken care of), but it should not have happened and guest has a right not to be happy about it happening.

    For anyone who knows San Diego, this unit is in Pt Loma.  This is an area where the median home price is $1.8m.  I can see how people who are not from San Diego area can be shocked at the price of properties where this unit is located.  I believe that a large portion of the reason for the 1 star is not understanding the value of the unit and feeling they over paid.  Add in airplane noise (which is all through Pt Loma) and the parking situation and it got one star.

    If you get a one star review early, it is challenging to overcome.  It is still impacting our occupancy and our rate.  This is in spite of every other review being positive.  However on that OTA there is only a few reviews (I think 5).  Because of the poor review on the one OTA (VRBO), virtually all bookings are on the other large OTA (AirBnB).

    I had another review recently on a different unit (Mission Beach: but also started its reviews over just over a year ago) that was 3 stars.  The complaints were size (it is a small unit but that is indicated in the listing (it is even called Jamaica beach cottage)), bunk beds (shown in the pictures but not ideal for the guest’s adult children), no dishwasher (like the OP, there is no room for a dishwasher and it is not listed as having one).  I am glad the property manager responds to the reviews because I would have questioned if the guest can read and see pictures. 

    My point is you do STRs and there will be some harsh reviews that may not be fair.  They happen.  If they happen early, they can have a large impact. It is part of the game.  All the host can do is address the issues they can do something about (for example, for the parking, we added parking stripes).  

    Good luck

  • Homeowner · CA · Member since 2023 · 40 posts · 16 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    It was on our to-do list for next summer. We felt a window AC unit in the bedroom was sufficient given the time of year and size of the house. But we can bump that purchase up. It's probably better to buy one now while the stores are trying to get rid of them.
    Yes, absolutely! Then you advertise "Air conditioned house" .
    Or.....have you looked at doing a couple of minisplits? I am going to put one in my garage, and Amazon has one for $600 that conditions 700 SF. You could put a smaller one in each bedroom and one like this in the LR area. Heat and cool. Cost maybe $2k, and easy to install. It sounds cool to advertise 'mini-splits'  ...just a thought...🤔
    I got a quote from a local AC company. The quote for a 2-zone mini split is $12000+ after Costco rebate. Another company quoted $20000+. 
  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Summer Chen:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    It was on our to-do list for next summer. We felt a window AC unit in the bedroom was sufficient given the time of year and size of the house. But we can bump that purchase up. It's probably better to buy one now while the stores are trying to get rid of them.
    Yes, absolutely! Then you advertise "Air conditioned house" .
    Or.....have you looked at doing a couple of minisplits? I am going to put one in my garage, and Amazon has one for $600 that conditions 700 SF. You could put a smaller one in each bedroom and one like this in the LR area. Heat and cool. Cost maybe $2k, and easy to install. It sounds cool to advertise 'mini-splits'  ...just a thought...🤔
    I got a quote from a local AC company. The quote for a 2-zone mini split is $12000+ after Costco rebate. Another company quoted $20000+. 
    Yep, you're just asking to get ripped off. An HVAC Company will charge you those prices all day long. I was talking about this little 500 SF cottage. 3 units max.

    One of these for the LR/Kitchen/Dining Room: https://www.amazon.com/pasapair-18000BTU-SEER-115V-Ductless/...
    2 of these, 1 for each bedroom: 

    https://www.amazon.com/SIMOE-208-230V-Conditioner-Efficient-...


    $1500, you run a few feet of conduit to the compressors from the main and you're done. (2) 20A Circuits.

  • Homeowner · CA · Member since 2023 · 40 posts · 16 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Summer Chen:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    It was on our to-do list for next summer. We felt a window AC unit in the bedroom was sufficient given the time of year and size of the house. But we can bump that purchase up. It's probably better to buy one now while the stores are trying to get rid of them.
    Yes, absolutely! Then you advertise "Air conditioned house" .
    Or.....have you looked at doing a couple of minisplits? I am going to put one in my garage, and Amazon has one for $600 that conditions 700 SF. You could put a smaller one in each bedroom and one like this in the LR area. Heat and cool. Cost maybe $2k, and easy to install. It sounds cool to advertise 'mini-splits'  ...just a thought...🤔
    I got a quote from a local AC company. The quote for a 2-zone mini split is $12000+ after Costco rebate. Another company quoted $20000+. 
    Yep, you're just asking to get ripped off. An HVAC Company will charge you those prices all day long. I was talking about this little 500 SF cottage. 3 units max.

    One of these for the LR/Kitchen/Dining Room: https://www.amazon.com/pasapair-18000BTU-SEER-115V-Ductless/...
    2 of these, 1 for each bedroom: 

    https://www.amazon.com/SIMOE-208-230V-Conditioner-Efficient-...


    $1500, you run a few feet of conduit to the compressors from the main and you're done. (2) 20A Circuits.


     Thank you so much. Is a handyman sufficient to install mini splits? 

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Summer Chen:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Summer Chen:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    It was on our to-do list for next summer. We felt a window AC unit in the bedroom was sufficient given the time of year and size of the house. But we can bump that purchase up. It's probably better to buy one now while the stores are trying to get rid of them.
    Yes, absolutely! Then you advertise "Air conditioned house" .
    Or.....have you looked at doing a couple of minisplits? I am going to put one in my garage, and Amazon has one for $600 that conditions 700 SF. You could put a smaller one in each bedroom and one like this in the LR area. Heat and cool. Cost maybe $2k, and easy to install. It sounds cool to advertise 'mini-splits'  ...just a thought...🤔
    I got a quote from a local AC company. The quote for a 2-zone mini split is $12000+ after Costco rebate. Another company quoted $20000+. 
    Yep, you're just asking to get ripped off. An HVAC Company will charge you those prices all day long. I was talking about this little 500 SF cottage. 3 units max.

    One of these for the LR/Kitchen/Dining Room: https://www.amazon.com/pasapair-18000BTU-SEER-115V-Ductless/...
    2 of these, 1 for each bedroom: 

    https://www.amazon.com/SIMOE-208-230V-Conditioner-Efficient-...


    $1500, you run a few feet of conduit to the compressors from the main and you're done. (2) 20A Circuits.


     Thank you so much. Is a handyman sufficient to install mini splits? 

    No, it's illegal for someone unlicensed to do work over $500. You should buy the equipment and call an electrician to install it.
  • Homeowner · CA · Member since 2023 · 40 posts · 16 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Summer Chen:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Summer Chen:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    It was on our to-do list for next summer. We felt a window AC unit in the bedroom was sufficient given the time of year and size of the house. But we can bump that purchase up. It's probably better to buy one now while the stores are trying to get rid of them.
    Yes, absolutely! Then you advertise "Air conditioned house" .
    Or.....have you looked at doing a couple of minisplits? I am going to put one in my garage, and Amazon has one for $600 that conditions 700 SF. You could put a smaller one in each bedroom and one like this in the LR area. Heat and cool. Cost maybe $2k, and easy to install. It sounds cool to advertise 'mini-splits'  ...just a thought...🤔
    I got a quote from a local AC company. The quote for a 2-zone mini split is $12000+ after Costco rebate. Another company quoted $20000+. 
    Yep, you're just asking to get ripped off. An HVAC Company will charge you those prices all day long. I was talking about this little 500 SF cottage. 3 units max.

    One of these for the LR/Kitchen/Dining Room: https://www.amazon.com/pasapair-18000BTU-SEER-115V-Ductless/...
    2 of these, 1 for each bedroom: 

    https://www.amazon.com/SIMOE-208-230V-Conditioner-Efficient-...


    $1500, you run a few feet of conduit to the compressors from the main and you're done. (2) 20A Circuits.


     Thank you so much. Is a handyman sufficient to install mini splits? 

    No, it's illegal for someone unlicensed to do work over $500. You should buy the equipment and call an electrician to install it.

     Got it. Thank you so much.

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    Airbnb guests have gotten worse and worse over the last 2 years. I believe this is due to airbnbs switch of leaning more and more on tenants side and allowing cancellations/refunds over tiny issues. You can see this in new cancelation policies it went from $100 2 years ago, then a year late to up to $1000 and now it has no cap so if you need to cancel a high end $3000 booking last minute you will lose $1500 as a host. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 941 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:

    I'd say this is the exception. Very rarely do we have guests like this. Keep a close eye on the review they post and double check Airbnb's review policy. I've had 5+ reviews taken down in the past year because they have violated the rules. Take it with a grain of salt, make some improvements if you want, and move on. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2017 · 751 posts · 504 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:

    Got our first booking through AirBnb. Guest left us private feedback (wrote it on a notebook and texted us photos), although she emphasized that she "WANTED" to make it public. Some of it was warranted, but some of it was someone expecting a luxury stay from a mid-tier rental. I have not written my review of her yet.

    As an AirBnb host, I should "always" provide AC, all basic condiments, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, throw blankets, cling wrap and foil, charging cords, a fire pit, and wood. I should "sometimes" supply ice, a welcome basket with mini snacks and water, and a notebook to leave comments. I have never had any of these supplied for me at an AirBnb.

    She called my towels cheap, the neighborhood so-so, and was upset that there was no dishwasher or AC. Everyone has told is we need to raise our prices; she said we were overpriced.

    This is a 500 SF house in the suburbs of northeast Ohio. It isn't a tourist destination. Neither a dishwasher nor an AC was listed as an amenity, so I don't know why she expected them. There physically isn't room for a dishwasher. You can see that in the photos. And we do supply a window AC unit for the bedroom.

    The crazy thing is, this woman was local. She was renting an AirBnb about 20 minutes from her own house. We have someone there now and two more bookings before a month-long Furnished Finder renter comes in. We wanted to use AirBnb to fill the gaps between our 30+ day stays, but now I'm worried we're going to get destroyed with bad reviews.

    Entitlement is on the rise. Sucks, but it's the new reality for many. Just do your best to constantly elevate the game and provide a pampered experience for guests- which you are already doing. Keep it up.

    Death, taxes and entitlement.
  • Realtor · St Augustine, FL · Member since 2023 · 111 posts · 87 votes
    3y

    What does her profile on Airbnb say? How have other hosts rated her?  This sounds very strange to me.  I have always taken their side and just apologized and respond with steps I will take to rectify, to try to save any public bad reviews. You can't please everyone! 

  • Travis TimmonsPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Ellsworth, ME · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    That's not the norm. Other guests are going to expect AC even if it is not listed though. Our properties are in Maine and Oregon and people still expect AC in the summer. It's become an essential that everyone expects regardless of the climate. Do not expect a guest to read the full listing unless you note NO AC in the first few lines, which you do not want to do.

    If it is just 500 sq ft, spend $200-400 on a portable unit. As a point of reference, we have done 2 mini splits - one for $3900 all in and one for $4100 all in.

  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    Maybe she a competitor and only stayed to write a negative review to drive more business her way?

    Logical Property Management4.9454 Reviews
  • Zachary DealPro Member
    Lender · Member since 2023 · 464 posts · 425 votes
    3y

    I wouldn't worry about it! As a frequent guest of Airbnbs throughout the country I think the most important thing is be honest and clear in your description about the property and it's location so your guests know what to expect. Having basics like soap, shampoo, etc is important but I don't think condiments, fancy towels, charging etc are ever expected or included unless specifically noted in the description (can drive more bookings depending on the market)

  • Investor · Fort Washington, MD · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Maybe it is cultural but in DC, AC is without question a basic requirement you better have. For me personally, I have come accustomed to dishwashers as well. The only airbnbs I've ever been in are my own, but in all my timeshare locations I have never been in one without AC or dishwasher.  Maybe ohio is different but I use my timeshare all over the country.  

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:

    Got our first booking through AirBnb. Guest left us private feedback (wrote it on a notebook and texted us photos), although she emphasized that she "WANTED" to make it public. Some of it was warranted, but some of it was someone expecting a luxury stay from a mid-tier rental. I have not written my review of her yet.

    As an AirBnb host, I should "always" provide AC, all basic condiments, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, throw blankets, cling wrap and foil, charging cords, a fire pit, and wood. I should "sometimes" supply ice, a welcome basket with mini snacks and water, and a notebook to leave comments. I have never had any of these supplied for me at an AirBnb.

    She called my towels cheap, the neighborhood so-so, and was upset that there was no dishwasher or AC. Everyone has told is we need to raise our prices; she said we were overpriced.

    This is a 500 SF house in the suburbs of northeast Ohio. It isn't a tourist destination. Neither a dishwasher nor an AC was listed as an amenity, so I don't know why she expected them. There physically isn't room for a dishwasher. You can see that in the photos. And we do supply a window AC unit for the bedroom.

    The crazy thing is, this woman was local. She was renting an AirBnb about 20 minutes from her own house. We have someone there now and two more bookings before a month-long Furnished Finder renter comes in. We wanted to use AirBnb to fill the gaps between our 30+ day stays, but now I'm worried we're going to get destroyed with bad reviews.


     In my own experience:
    1 out of 3 whole house STR tenant is entitled.
    1 out of 5 room only STR is entitled.
    1 out of 6 potential LTR applicant is entitled.

    Sometimes I deny their request when I smell their potential entitlement behavior ;-) LOL

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.