How big is your buyers list?

5 Replies

Just curious how many buyers everyone is currently working with, and if a larger list can be an indication of a more successful wholesaler.

Surpised no one has answered this. My first-tier list of top buyers is about 35-50 people. My next tier is 200-300. If I still have the property after that then I go to the local REIA meeting lists, which exposes the deal to thousands.

I try very hard to sell what I have to my first- or second-tier lists, which are made up mostly of people I have at least met.

How do you start a buyer's list? I'm new to this and I think I might have a perfect opportunity to wholesale my first deal. I am concerned that after I get this property under contract I might not be able to find a buyer because I don't know anyone yet.

@Cathy Frankel

i have never done a deal but if you get a property for a cheap enough price you should have no problem finding a buyer. that should be the least of your worries

Originally posted by @Cathy Frankel :
How do you start a buyer's list? I'm new to this and I think I might have a perfect opportunity to wholesale my first deal. I am concerned that after I get this property under contract I might not be able to find a buyer because I don't know anyone yet.

So you have 0 people on your buyers list. :) that is a great place to start. There are many threads about building your buyers list. Here is a good place to begin. The Essential Guide on How To Build and Promote Your Buyer's List

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here