How big is your buyers list?

5 Replies

Surpised no one has answered this. My first-tier list of top buyers is about 35-50 people. My next tier is 200-300. If I still have the property after that then I go to the local REIA meeting lists, which exposes the deal to thousands.

I try very hard to sell what I have to my first- or second-tier lists, which are made up mostly of people I have at least met.

How do you start a buyer's list? I'm new to this and I think I might have a perfect opportunity to wholesale my first deal. I am concerned that after I get this property under contract I might not be able to find a buyer because I don't know anyone yet.

@Cathy Frankel

i have never done a deal but if you get a property for a cheap enough price you should have no problem finding a buyer. that should be the least of your worries

Originally posted by @Cathy Frankel :
How do you start a buyer's list? I'm new to this and I think I might have a perfect opportunity to wholesale my first deal. I am concerned that after I get this property under contract I might not be able to find a buyer because I don't know anyone yet.

So you have 0 people on your buyers list. :) that is a great place to start. There are many threads about building your buyers list. Here is a good place to begin. The Essential Guide on How To Build and Promote Your Buyer's List

About 15 buyers so far.