Votes
Britney Miller
  • Tehachapi, CA
Votes |
Does wholesaling really work?

Britney Miller
  • Tehachapi, CA
Posted Feb 16 2015, 16:18

So I'm very new to wholesaling. I literally just found out about it a week and a half ago.

But I'm starting to get discouraged by alot of the negative nancys that don't have anything good to say about it like this one.

I was watching a video on YouTube about wholesaling when somebody replied to me about a question I had.

+Britney Miller

"Oh, and don't quit your job. The faster you get investment money; the faster you'll have your money working for you. A job is the best way to get guaranteed money asap.

The people who do nothing but real estate worked for the first 10 years or so while getting in to it. No doubt. In order to make as much as $35k a year with wholesaling houses you'd have to w-sale a TON of houses annually.

We're talking 12 plus. It takes 2-7months average to whole sale one, and you aren't going to have enough capital when you first start out to be able to wait to close on your deals.

Diversify your real estate as you would any other investment. Rentals, flips, wholesales, and rent to owns. We don't tell the market what we need it to do; the market tells us."

Is there any truth to what this person is saying? Personally from what I've seen most deals close in about 7 days. I'm not sure where he gets 2 to 7 months from. And alot of wholesalers that I've been following are making much much more than $35,000 a year.

Thanks

Britney

Loading replies...