• Real Estate Agent
  • Harrodsburg, KY
Votes |
Building A Buyers list

Ricky Brown
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Harrodsburg, KY
Posted Feb 29 2016, 17:17
Hey BP Community, I know there's many people out there that complain and have the excuse that things don't work in their area and different things like that. I don't want to let excuses stop me from achieving my dream and building wealth so I will overcome this problem one way or another. That being said, I have been searching for cash buyers for my area and no one is able to get me any leads. I have found some lead supppliers that sell buyers and sellers lists from the MLS and they tell me that when they search my county, and the surrounding counties, that there are literally 0 cash buyers in the area for the past 6-9 months. they say they found one when they open the search to over 1 year. My county population is only 19,000. So, i have been finding other ways to build my buyer list for my county and working with my friend, he does his own rehabbing in Hardin county, ky - E-town. We are working on a plan to start wholesaling properties in Hardin county and rehabbing a select few ourselves. He has the konwledge and the ground work, along with some investing capital, and I am running the marketing for the properties and building a buyers list for that area as well. Hardin County has a population of over100,000. I contacted the lead providers and asked about hardin county and they told me the same thing, no cash buyers in that area up to the past 9 months. However, I did find a good list of cash buyers in the Jefferson couty area, Louisville KY, population over 400,000. I can purchase a good list of cash buyers for that area, which is about an hour or less to the north of Hardin county. What i'm wondering is if, maybe, the buyers in that county would be interested in the deals we find in Hardin County since it's not far away. Does anyone have any experience with this sort of situation that could lend me some experience and advice? Any investors here on BP working the Jefferson County, Louisville, Kentucky, area that could give me the local expertise advice about this? Possibly an investor that's here that would be interested in being on my buyer's list for the Hardin County area? Any advice would be great as I'm ready to purchase this list now and hope to have luck with the investors on the list i get. He said he found 2600 cash buyers for about $55 for the list.

Loading replies...