reSimpli Amazing direct mail service!!!

9 Replies

Hello fellow BiggerPockets members,

I feel it is my obligation to share with you my fantastic experience with reSimpli since that is how I found out about them in the first place - through a BP member's forum post.

@Sharad M. and @Rai Lay were extremely helpful and patient answering all of my newbie and annoying questions (a ton!). They added value to my DM campaign that is set to start in a couple of days. More accurately, they basically guided me and gave me tips from their own experience and campaigns. I am excited and confident that this campaign will be successful thanks to their pointers. They also helped me save a LOT by avoiding mistakes and providing the best rates.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

@Tomer Sonsino thank you so much for the kind words. Much appreciated  

And your questions weren’t annoying at all. In fact, we love all the questions because they help us improve and add more value to other investors. 

I agree they allow you to design your own mailing

They scrub your list against the NCOA and provide you the forwarding data to update your records

Provide you undeliverable addresses. I had 8 they were all type 0 from the source I derived the address from Easy fix and now it will reach the home owner

All at no extra charge

@Joe Davalos we appreciate your business and are very thrilled that you like our service

We are making many improvements in next few weeks that are going to be huge value add. Can’t wait to share those with you and the community 

Nice work, @Sharad M. and @Ray Lai . I sent them a potential client this past week as well from the great things I know about their service. 

Originally posted by @Matt McConkey :

Nice work, @Sharad M. and @Ray Lai . I sent them a potential client this past week as well from the great things I know about their service. 

Thank you, Matt. We really appreciate the referral. 

I’ve had a great experience using direct mail through RESimpli and @Sharad M. as well. Along with direct mail marketing, they are also putting together some other really innovative tools over there that will be a big help to investors.  Keep your eye on RESimpli.

Originally posted by @Brad B. :

I’ve had a great experience using direct mail through RESimpli and @Sharad M. as well. Along with direct mail marketing, they are also putting together some other really innovative tools over there that will be a big help to investors.  Keep your eye on RESimpli.

Brad, thank you for the kind words. We love working with you.

Yes, we can't wait for the next set of features to come out. This year is going to be exciting!!

I definitely recommend reSimpli as well to any other investor looking to ramp up direct mail campaigns. They are rock stars when it comes to direct mail and are more than willing to help out out with questions and also provide tips and tools to help out the response rates, and they have great prices as well!

Originally posted by @Austin Hendrickson :

I definitely recommend reSimpli as well to any other investor looking to ramp up direct mail campaigns. They are rock stars when it comes to direct mail and are more than willing to help out out with questions and also provide tips and tools to help out the response rates, and they have great prices as well!

Thank you, Austin. We appreciate the kind words. Means a lot to us. We love having you as a user and are so excited of all the success you have had in such a small period of time. You are go getter.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.