Experimenting with Wholesaling signs. What works Best?

4 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I was recently thinking about posting signs around the neighborhood, and I was wondering what type of signs yield the most success? This could include wording, size, or even color.

Thanks

Updated 2 months ago

Hard money lenders that work in Maryland

@Jesse Rendon what other marketing channels are you considering? Bandit Signs can be helpful but they are only one of lots of other options. 

When around town I always laugh when I see signs that have many words on it but take up too much space to make the text large enough to read. I would have to say to make sure the text is large enough to read and that the phone number is big enough too.

@Marvin McTaw I've tried to drive for dollars, and bandit sign but do to my limited funds I can't really afford to got out a buy a mailing list from List Source. What other types of marketing is there? 

Originally posted by @Jesse Rendon :

@Marvin McTaw I've tried to drive for dollars, and bandit sign but do to my limited funds I can't really afford to got out a buy a mailing list from List Source. What other types of marketing is there? 

A targeted list from ListSource is actually not that expensive. It's probably cheaper than buying signs. You can also get lists from public resources like delinquent tax lists, bankruptcy lists (de minimus cost), eviction lists, etc. You could then reach out to those people via a whole variety of means (emails, social media, handwritten letters, etc.). 

Another strategy might be to partner with someone who provides the funding for your marketing and you pay them a percentage of revenues or profits for a period of time (e.g. a year). 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here