Direct Mail A variation of MAIL2FLIP

6 Replies

Having a rather small budget to work with on my first mailing campaign, I decided to spend a little more time on it and came up with a variation of Mail2flip's  mailing which places a photo of the property on the mailing to increase opening rate. I just wanted to share and get any opinions on  my efforts. I am only able to send out about 100 mailings. I am mailing a High Equity, Absentee Owner list from Listsource. I guess at a 1% response rate I could expect 1 call huh? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by @RJ Browning :

Having a rather small budget to work with on my first mailing campaign, I decided to spend a little more time on it and came up with a variation of Mail2flip's  mailing which places a photo of the property on the mailing to increase opening rate. I just wanted to share and get any opinions on  my efforts. I am only able to send out about 100 mailings. I am mailing a High Equity, Absentee Owner list from Listsource. I guess at a 1% response rate I could expect 1 call huh? Thanks in advance.

good to meet you...

one word....... GREAT JOB!... Wait that's two words

Thanks a lot @Michael Quarles that means a lot coming from the founder of company such as yellowletters. What I lack in funding at the moment im trying to compensate with creativity in its place. Starting off with limited resources I just feel like I have to maximize my marketing response rates. Besides, I'll have a benchmark for when I am able to source out my mailing campaigns.. ;-)

I would absolutely love to take you up on that offer, To be honest though I cant afford that size list or the postage at the moment lol. I'll see what i can do though.. It's an amazing offer and I certainly appreciate it. Raincheck?

I'm entering the property address into my County Tax Assessor site. They have property photos available with the other information. I'm working with a really small budget so while I,m there I also take a look at the sales history and further cull properties based on how and when the property might have been acquired. But I simply save the property photo with the address as the file name, I'm actually spending the day trying to find a way to systemize the process a bit. Its labor intensive at the moment. But hey, I've got more time than money at this point so I'm just trying to push forward.