User Stats

Votes
Lauren Patrick
Votes |
RE AGENT VS. WHOLESALER

Lauren Patrick
Posted Jul 5 2018, 18:00

Hello BP fam!

I'm Lauren from Houston, TX and I'm fairly new to the site, let alone investing. A little educational background on myself, I'm an undergrad student majoring in psychology with a minor in marketing and also a Champions School of Real Estate student. I've completed all of the courses mandatory to be able to take my licensing exams though I'm hesitant to go through with it. Reason being: I've been researching wholesaling for the past couple of weeks and it's seemed to really peak my interest. I believe there would be a conflict of interest if I was to sign with a broker and attempt to wholesale. Any thoughts or suggestions on the RE agent and wholesaler dynamic?

Also, when kick starting a wholesaling business what are some of the key components I should focus on? I'm sure it'll be something along the lines of:

1) Marketing

2) Leads

3) And more leads

but I'd like to hear other people's opinions. I'm also open to meeting up in the Houston area to chat more in depth over coffee, my treat! I look forward to hearing from you guys, thanks in advance!

Loading replies...