Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Michael Guzik
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Wholesaling in unethical... why or why not?

Michael Guzik
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Jul 12 2018, 08:35

Hi guys I was thinking about this today and just wanted to ask this question and see what  your opinion on the matter is. Many people in and out of real estate frown upon wholesaling. There are so many negative stigma's and opinions towards it. I just want to ask why do you think people view it as wrong, unethical or shady? I personally don't think it is any of those things, because I view it as every other aspect of real estate, problem solving. You are providing value and a solution for others. I know that there are some bad wholesalers just like there are bad people in every profession. I think this kind of trickles down and stems from the negative attitude towards people in real estate in general. As I have transitioned into wholesaling I have come to realize that it isn't all peaches and cream, and is actually very hard. Definitely not as easy as guru's and people on FB, and YouTube make it seem. I see many wholesalers work hard, help others, and provide value to both the seller and the investor, yet they are called "vultures" and seen as the bad guys. What would it take to change this? What is it going to take to change the overall view on real estate investors to a positive one?

Loading replies...